Introduction

Introduction

A Chapter by Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab
"

Well, let me start with the introductions. I'll put up the photographs or paintings of almost all the characters as the story progresses. New chapters will be updated every Friday. I want you all there with me in my imaginative world and here I am providi

"
SARAH KATHERINE BELLHAM
 
 
She is the heroine of this story. She is strong spirited and takes life very seriously. Always been a loner and isn't used to revealing her feelings. Has been through a tough relationship with a guy who used to be very abusive to her.
 
 
 
VINCENT ABRAHAM PAL
 
 
He is the hero of this story. He is ruthless, rude and a rascal. That is what everyone thinks about him. But in real, he can never hurt a fly intentionally. Was in love once and has been cheated. Have trust issues. Is very lonely but never lets it show.
 
 
ANNA CRUISE
 
 
Sweet, cute, bubbly, chirpy....all these words define her. She is a little tomboy-ish. Has a heart of gold. Lives in a world of dreams. Most optimistic person you could ever meet. Hates guys who flirt. She is our heroin's friend and flat mate.
 
 
JEROME DICKENS
 
 
He is the only Best Friend our hero has. He is our typical lover boy. Handsome, flirty and sexy are his other names. And no wonder…always has girls vying for his attention.
 
 
 
BENJAMIN ABRAHAM PAL
 
 
He is the so called brother of our hero. He is a womanizer. Stole his brothers' girl friend and married her just to spite him. Wants to be the sole heir of the Pal & Pal Constructions.
 
 
ELLIOT WANTON PAL
 
 
Beautiful, sexy, sensuous...she is every man's dream, but can turn any one's life into a nightmare. She is a conniving b*t*h. There are only three things that matter in her life...money, money & money. If she sets her mind (Of course she doesn't have a heart!) on anything, she can go to (and stoop to) any levels to get it.
 
 
GRAHAM ABRAHAM PAL
 
 
The CEO of Pal & Pal Constructions. Nothing is more important to him than this company of his. He is the man who would always want to stay in power. According to him, Benjamin is more responsible than Vincent and hence could handle the company very well after him.
 
 
WILLIAM (BILL) BELLHAM
 
 
The sole owner of Bellham Architects. Loved his wife a lot but when he lost her due to an accident around 15 years back, he buried himself in work to forget her and get over grief. Unfortunately, he seem to forget he had a daughter who craves for his love and time.
 
 
MS. ELIZABETH STUART
 
 
The owner of the book shop THE BOOKPOINT where our heroin works. May seem to be strict and grumpy but cares a lot for Sarah.


© 2009 Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab


Author's Note

Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab
CHeck out the photographs of the characters of my story 'HEART'S UNSPOKEN WISH' at the following link.
More to be updated soon.
http://s570.photobucket.com/albums/ss150/slendersmile/HUW/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like your introduction here, the set up is nice and well layed out.
I like that.

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Interesting. can't wait to get the story. Seems it could be quite the tnagled web.

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

Well sounds like some great caricature is going to happen in this book.
I look forward to reading it.

Kelley

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bud
Oops! This part was included in my review of the next chapter...sorry!

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.

interesting introduction Husna...

Posted 15 Years Ago


4 of 4 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

575 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2009
Last Updated on March 27, 2009


Author

Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab
Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab

Sacramento, CA



About
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم I fall & I pick myself up, I lose hope yet I dream I am los.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..