Angel

Angel

A Chapter by Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab
"

Sarah Catherine Bellham is strong spirited and takes life very seriously.Vincent Abraham Pal is ruthless, rude and a rascal.What happens when these two are forced into a relationship?Will they get out of it together or will they destroy each other?

"
There was a bright yellow car and a cute girl scowling at me from the driver’s side.
 
“Hey day dreamer! Got no place to go? You are blocking my way.”
 
“What?” I am literally attached to the wall behind me and she thinks I am blocking her way..! Women! I rolled my eyes. “Look I don’t think so. I am not the day dreamer  you are since you think you can’t get that piece of junk out here.”
 
“What?” she shrieked.
She jumped out of her car and was standing in front of me in a blink of an eye.
She was small, about 5’ 4”. She had honey blond hair which was tied into a high pony tail and she was wearing a blue top and a white capri. She was well…HOT!
 
“What did you call my baby?” she yelled glaring at me.
Ouch! I really need to get my ears checked.
Baby?
 
“Baby?” I asked confused.
She pointed at that odd colored junk with her thumb without turning back. I bent my head a little to the side to look behind her.
“Oh…that?” I asked her pointing my finger at her baby.
 
“Yes!” she said through gritted teeth.
That did it. I started to laugh. I just couldn’t control it.
First Jerry calls his car darling and now this girl calls hers…baby!
 
“That is your baby?” I was laughing so hard, my eyes started watering. I could see through my tears of laughter that she was angry. Her face had turned red and the only thing missing from the "picture" was steam coming out of her ears.
 
Suddenly I heard a door slam and then a voice…so soft it would have been just my imagination if I hadn’t have looked up.
 
“Annie…let it go. Come on. Let’s go.”
I turned towards the voice and then…I saw her…and only her.
The world seemed to come to a stand still.
There stood, not two feet from me, the most beautiful girl I have ever set my eyes upon.
 
“Come on Annie. We need to leave now. We can’t risk being seen.”
 
I was staring. I know it’s not polite. But, I couldn’t help it.
She was…like a dream.
She had beautiful eyes…the color of turquoise. Her skin was pale just enough to look angelic and she had black hair, the color of a moonless night, flowing down her back. She was about 5’6’’ and looked so delicate and fragile, as if she would break if I touched her. She was wearing a sleeveless summer dress which came down to her knees.
 
I shook my head and pinched my arm, discretely of course, to confirm that I was not dreaming.
Ouch!
Yes! She is real.
She must be an angel. Who else would be so beautiful?
But what did she mean by ‘can’t risk being seen’.
I opened my mouth to ask her what she meant but the only thing that came out of my mouth was, “beautiful…!” I sighed.
She stopped pulling Annie’s hand and looked at me with – was it shock or surprise or both in those eyes?
She has really beautiful eyes.
Ah! I am lost.
Her smooth brow creased as if in deep thought, and then it was gone.
 
She pulled Annie again,”Come on!”
Annie glared at me once more and left taking my angel along with her.
My angel?
God! Now I definitely sound like some idiot in a romantic movie.
I just stood there watching them drive away and I realized it really was hot here in San Francisco…or was it just me?


© 2009 Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab


Author's Note

Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab
CHeck out the photographs of the characters of my story 'HEART'S UNSPOKEN WISH' at the following link.
More to be updated soon.
http://s570.photobucket.com/albums/ss150/slendersmile/HUW/
I am sorry for d late updates....:(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This is just as awesome as the last chapter
I like what i am reading so far.
You have done a well written and
a well layed out plot with this.


Posted 14 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Well like the last chapter this was a great read too and left me wanting more!
Can't wait to see how it all ends up?
I loved the pics you had for this story too....perfect.
thanks for sharing.

Kelley

Posted 15 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Bud
Great work...I'm looking forward to the next chapter...you've left wanting to know what's going to happen next...Ahhhh! I'm held in suspense!
Keep up the great work, Slender!!!!

Posted 15 Years Ago


3 of 3 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

405 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 17, 2009
Last Updated on April 12, 2009


Author

Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab
Slender Smile/Husna Tayyab

Sacramento, CA



About
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم I fall & I pick myself up, I lose hope yet I dream I am los.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..