China Elevator Lifts Factory Shares The Spatial Arrangement Of Elevators

China Elevator Lifts Factory Shares The Spatial Arrangement Of Elevators

A Book by huzhoufuji
"

China Elevator Lifts Factory introduces how to ensure that passengers are always in a safe space? 1. The closure of the shaft. The landing doors, maintenance doors and various holes opened on the wa

"

No Chapters


© 2020 huzhoufuji


Author's Note

huzhoufuji
China Elevator Lifts Factory introduces how to ensure that passengers are always in a safe space?

1. The closure of the shaft. The landing doors, maintenance doors and various holes opened on the wall of the hoistway are all equipped with non-perforated doors. None of these doors can be opened into the shaft, and the elevator is closed and locked during operation. Each door opening has a switch with safety contacts to confirm the closed state of the door. This switch is connected in series in the safety loop of the elevator control system. As long as one door fails to close, the elevator cannot run. When the elevator is under maintenance, all the positions that need to open the door or hole to the hoistway must take reliable isolation measures to ensure that passengers do not have any possibility of entering the hoistway.

2. Opening and closing of landing doors. The landing door is a device that partitions or connects the two spaces of the floor and the car. There are as many doors as there are landings. Its surface is smooth and flat, the peripheral gap is narrow, and it has self-closing ability. Applying a force of 300n in the vertical direction or a force of 150n in the opening direction will not lose the closing function. Under normal circumstances, it only accepts the control of the car door. When the car arrives at the landing, the car door drives the landing door to open or close synchronously. At this time, all other landing doors should remain closed. Under special circumstances, only personnel who have received special training and are qualified to take charge of the key can open the landing door, at which time the elevator will automatically stop running.

The above content is organized and shared by the China Passenger Elevator manufacturer, hoping to help those in need.


My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

12 Views
Added on June 10, 2020
Last Updated on June 10, 2020
Tags: China Elevator Lifts Factory

Author

huzhoufuji
huzhoufuji

About
phone:15067268746 tel:+86-0572-3018159 fax: +86-0572-3569810 e-mail:[email protected] [email protected] Add:41-2 South Jiaye Road,Nanxun,Huzhou,Zhejiang,China. &.. more..

Writing