Why does my poem need a name? No-one would read it anyway.

Why does my poem need a name? No-one would read it anyway.

A Poem by Rose
"

Think of what you are reading, then act how you know you should. The name is "Why does my poem need a name? No-one would read it anyway." That is how it is meant to be.

"

The empty silence is not completed,

Without my cry of pain.

Although no-one can hear me,

They know that it is there.


You trick yourselves to think,

That I am very happy,

When deep down you know,

That it is not really just cat scratches.


You know these cuts go deeper,

You know that I will scar.

Why don't you act upon my pain?

Why am I in the dark?

© 2010 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
My feelings again, I'm so lonely at the moment, why can't anyone see that? WHY IS EVERYONE BLIND?!

The title is intended to be written as it is.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
guv
this is amazing, the way it flows, really well punctuated, which to be honest alot of the poems i read get wrong :)

its so dense with emotion its realy impressive, by any standard.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Rosy: A group of lonely people still make one lonely. A name only identifies the thing or the person as a reference point. Even if you were to call your poem, "..." it would still remind the reader of your pain/loneliness. You are the only one who can mask your true pain. People can only try and convince you that you not in pain. Good job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


First...I shall say... you have really good ink skills. Your poem took the emotions and feelings and pushed the with smooth flow into the head of the reader.

Second... The darkness is because other's fail to see the true light of the individual. The blindness comes from people's inability to look past their own narrow footsteps and pathways.

Lastly... Loneliness is a shared thing. Many people walk in it's dampness every day. Now if all those lonely people reached out and said hello... there wouldn't be loneliness anymore.

So as this is the first piece i've read. I'll say Hello!

Wolfie

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

420 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 11, 2010
Last Updated on July 11, 2010
Tags: Self harm, cutting, pain, depression, ignored, alone

Author

Rose
Rose

London, United Kingdom



About
Hey :) I'm Rose the outpatient. Judge me all you like, I couldn't give a f**k :) Talk to me! Zoophagous.tumblr.com more..

Writing