I'll be waiting

I'll be waiting

A Story by Anna

Her soft hands held her face upward, while her elbows rested in green grass. A smile lifted upon her face. He was running towards her, a twinkle in his eye. He laughed as he slid into the grass next to her. His jeans now soiled, but it was worth it, to be with her, it was all he needed. Together they felt that nothing could touch them. They were invincible.
She rolled over, into his arms. He gently grasped her, and kissed the back of her head lovingly. She took a deep breath, a sigh almost.
"What's wrong?" he whispered.
"Nothing," her smile still stood bravely.
"What are you thinking about?" He said breathing her scent in deeply.
"You and me," she said,"and death."
"What about it?"

"If I die first," she choked back tears,"I'll be waiting for you."
"I'll wait for you too," he said wiping her tears with his rough fingers.
She nodded her head in acceptance to his promise.
That day was her last with him. She died, in the hangman's noose. And pinned to her shirt, over her heart was a scribbled note:
I love you, I'll being waiting.

© 2008 Anna


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on August 15, 2008

Author

Anna
Anna

Candy Land, CA



About
'Ello! I'm Anna and I'm 13 and damn well proud of it. I usually don't show any of my friends my writing because I can be kind of demented. I love to play the flute, I'm currently protecting first chai.. more..

Writing
Dreams Dreams

A Story by Anna


Mirrors Mirrors

A Story by Anna


Music Music

A Story by Anna