Rocking Boat

Rocking Boat

A Poem by IBStaser
"

just a little splurge

"

There was a split moment where I was sure about everything, my next move, my future, every step... but I live in reality, and honestly, my reality has always been foggy. They say Pisces are dreamers, and I shall forever blame this on my fate. I live in between the world of realism, and the colors my brain paints against my heads walls. Do you ever feel like you don't belong? That you're forever destined to just float about, hope for the best, the colors, but realize the truth. "Eventually you will have to settle. Eventually, every floating thing will settle." That's what they stuff my ears with.. yet, how untrue is this? Because, what if, that floating thing lands in the ocean, to forever be flittering. Of course, eventually, the waves will consume me, and I'll be drowning. See there was a split moment where I was sure about everything, my next move, my future, every step... but that was a sliver, and alas I am now drowning... drowning in so many colors... 

© 2017 IBStaser


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

101 Views
Added on July 20, 2017
Last Updated on July 20, 2017
Tags: floating, pisces, sails, ocean, drowning, don't belong, realism, consumed

Author

IBStaser
IBStaser

Williamston, SC



About
About me? Well I'm a little psycho, yes, I'm being serious. I'm super sweet though, well for the most part. I love those around me, even if they don't always love me. Been through more than you could .. more..

Writing