A Wise and Kind Ruler

A Wise and Kind Ruler

A Poem by icaros13
"

_

"
Ol' King Joel
Was a merry ol' soul
A merry ol' soul was he
He picked up his pipe
Loaded a bowl
And shared with the fiddlers three

© 2021 icaros13


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

This would be me as a ruler. Free pot for all. No more war (((HUGS)))

Posted 2 Years Ago


and there went the kingdom up in smoke, happily.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Update: Gotta love google. There was one altercation during that whole gathering and it was over food shortage and price gouging.

Posted 2 Years Ago


Long live Ol' king Joel, he was a wise man indeed, that bowlful like the Earth was created by God to make his folks mellow and merry and to contemplate the world and its wonders, installed in each of the fiddlers' receptors for THC, but like the Earth, man will conquer and divide and sell what is god-given to heal as any other herb, but then who would show up to work "for the man" to get richer if they are all sitting around a campfire giggling and loving each other and playing music on the fiddle? I ask was there even one fight amongst the masses at Woodstock?

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 1, 2021
Last Updated on September 1, 2021
Tags: Poem, poetry

Author

icaros13
icaros13

Kansas, OK



About
For we have thought the larger thoughts And gone the shorter way. And we have danced to devil's tunes, Shivering home to pray; To serve one master in the night, Another in the day. ..I do love.. more..

Writing
Sarah Sarah

A Poem by icaros13