Control

Control

A Story by HuntingShadows
"

Mm. You.

"
    “You know, you drive me crazy.” I’d told her a few times already.
“Imagine if I was actually trying,” she told me.
    Imagine. If I did imagine (at least in your presence), well, I’m afraid something very bad would happen . Last night, today, you drove me f*****g insane. I don’t even feel like myself. I don’t know what I feel like.
    I want you.
    
    We stroked each other. Bit each other. Kissed each other.
Many times since yesterday I’ve wondered what day it is; what time it is. So fast, but feels like so long. I mean, we’ve been together almost two weeks, but really, I think we’ve been together since the twenty third of December, at least, in a way. I mean… I’m not sure, you understand, right?
    It’s just, ever since that day, I’ve felt so close to you. I trust you with everything, I’m not afraid of saying or doing anything I’d naturally do in front of you. I can be honest and true with you. You’ve given me so much, and now I get to have you with all of that. It’s just: unreal.
    I love those teeth of yours, they’re so sharp, and there are marks on me, on my shoulders: where you bit and made me cringe. Even though you’d done that a bunch of times… I promise, someday you’ll be able to bite as hard as you want.
    I love your tongue a hundred times more. I liked it around my finger. I liked it against my tongue, dancing.
    You know how you’ve given me my determination, my will for making music and for writing a reading? Thank you for that. I think you’ll take it away too though, because when we’re near, I just can’t keep my hands off you. Really, I can’t, but I love it. Do you?
    I actually fell asleep today. I don’t know, but it was weird for me, in a good way, I assure you. I don’t know what I was thinking about for a moment, and suddenly I was asleep, and woke up with you right there. I don’t know. I don’t know. I just thought it was amazing, waking up beside you right there, and it felt like I’d been out all night and just woke up to see you.
    I’m going to start Karate again, hopefully this week or the next. I need a nice body like you. Really, it is. Damn.

    You drive me wild, but I will keep my control. Or at least, try as hard as I can to. Don’t worry, really. You’re beautiful, gorgeous.
    You’re mine.

© 2010 HuntingShadows


Author's Note

HuntingShadows
February 6th, 2010. 8:09 PM.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

haha, nice write!
the opening line hooks a reader in and you're able to keep a readers attention till the very end.

overall, written pretty well, i did pick up on a few spelling/grammar errors but nothing too serious. again, nice write,
good job

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

399 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on February 7, 2010
Last Updated on February 7, 2010

Author

HuntingShadows
HuntingShadows

Québec, Canada



About
I'm just a kid. more..

Writing
Pain Pain

A Story by HuntingShadows