Smartphone and Internet of Things (IoT)

Smartphone and Internet of Things (IoT)

A Story by I FIX SCREEN
"

Now a days, Smartphone contains the majority sensors, and all are the capable to capture surrounding data, locations, orientation, and lights condition, so all sensors are generate huge amount of data

"

 


Nowadays, Smartphone contains the majority sensors, and all are the capacity to capture surrounding data, locations, orientation, and lights condition, so all sensors are generally a huge amount of data in multiple forms. Now all smartphone assist the wearable such as, Samsung Gear, Smartwatch, Fitness band, Apple watch. In this way, the smartphone plays a vital role in your life and the role, we can consider as the “Artificial Brain” of your area and body. If we consider near field communication technique, it will not work only with sensors but as actuators, and performs the trigger action, controlling payments, TV and other things.





How a smartphone can be used in an IoT Setup.


1.Personal IOT: We see a collective amount of aids around health and fitness. Then, there are a number of gadgets aiming to address every day’s tasks and problems, like Tile allowing you to find things via your phone or NFC rings that can unlock your phone.


2.       Multiple application in group: In the context of the connected car, to control or check the system status. The same is true for smart homes.


3.       For the Community: IoT, smartphones play a vital role like citizens can contribute to a smart city via crowd-sourcing applications


4.       Industrial IoT applications: We find smartphones used for B2C purposes such as providing personalized and contextualized recommendations in real-time and vouchers. Further, in the retail business, solutions emerge for customer 360 views and also the insurance services industry can benefit using smartphones in IoT apps.


What kind of application you think in future which can be operated from your smartphone. 


Write us at [email protected], If you face any problem in your smartphone, tablet, game console, or any electronic device, contact us. (855) 462-4349


Hours Of Operation: Monday �" Saturday: 10:00am �" 8:00pm Sunday: 11:00pm �" 6:00pm


Send Mail-In Repairs to: 203 Centereach Mall Centereach, NY 11720 Please include contact information when mailing a repair.

© 2019 I FIX SCREEN


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

47 Views
Added on February 27, 2019
Last Updated on February 27, 2019
Tags: smartphone, service, device, repair, samsung, apple, iphone, broken, iot, internet, things