Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

Sakura/Saskue


"Saskue!" Sakura yelled

She ran up to him. He was covered in cuts and blood.

"S-Sakura" he said

She took off her gloves quickly and began to heal him.

"Hold on Saskue," she said, "Hold ona little longer"

The gate guards ran up to them. They picked up Saskue Slowly and begna taking him to the hospital. Sakura was close behind healing Saskue more and more.

Once saskue was safley in the hospital sakura stopped healing him. She was done. She stood by his side all the time until he woke up several hours later.

"What happened?" she asked

He began to tell his story of how he tried to escape the acaski to come back to Sakura. But they wouldnt let him because he knew too much. He tried to Escape but they wouldnt let him. Finally he managed to escape their jutsus and hands. He was severly injured so he kept having to stop and take a break. It took him a week to finally get here. All for sakura.

"oh Saskue!" she gasped

She rested her head lightly on his chest. She wrapped one arm around her.

"I love you" he whipered

"I love you too" she replied. She reached over a lightly kissed him on the lips. She was ganna get up and leave, for she was hunry, but saskue put both his hands on the back of Sakuras head and kissed her more. She suddenly didnt feel hungry anymore. For her stomach felt full, full of joy and love.

Saskue had returned. For her.

* * *

Sakura and Saskue were at the park. Saskue was lying down with Sakura on his chest. It was a beautiful cloudless day. They were laughing about something Saskue said when Sakura thought she saw one of the akaski in a tree. She looked again and sure enough. There he was. She got up slowly

"Whats wrong?" I.... I thought i saw something. But it was still then. With one quick swift move she jumped and caught the cloaked figure by the collor. He looked suprised. He tried to pull away but sakura got ahold of his hat too. With one quick swift move she ripped them off.

"But..... it cant be...." she gasped



© 2010 Escape My Fate


Author's Note

Escape My Fate
ignore grammar problems Please Review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Aww. I do have to say I'm not the biggest fan of Sakura/Saskue, but this story makes the pairing quite well done. I like it. I'm going to read more now.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Interesting. I can't wait to read more. This story is getting better and better by the minute. I love it. Thanks for sharing. :)

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on November 28, 2010
Tags: Naruto, shippuden, characters, Sakura, Saskue