Chapter 6

Chapter 6

A Chapter by Escape My Fate

Naruto's Strange Disappearence


Naruto got up from his bed. He knew what he had to do. Or else the acaski would kill everyone in his village and destroy it. He got up and changed. He hid his black rode in his backpack. He looked in the mirror. He couldnt even smile anymore. He threw the picture of Kakashi Saskue Sakura and him at the mirror. The glass and the mirror broke. He took a deep breath and looked away. He walked slowly out his door.

"Hey Naruto!" someone yelled.

He didnt even wait to see who it was, Naruto pushed him away. He landed against the wall

"Ow!" they said

He kept walking foward. A lot of people were trying to talk to him but he just pushed them away.

Kakashi knew something was up. He called up a bunch of guards and they were trying to stop naruto

"Naruto! Stop!" Kakashi yelled

Naruto tried to push him away but Kakashi wouldnt budge. Then anger started to fill Naruto. He used some of the Nine tails chalkra to Push Kakashi away. He flew in the air and was caught by someone. Alot of people were standing at the sides staring, but none dared to stop him. Suddenly he heard yelling.

"Naruto! Wait!" Hinata yelled

She began to run twoards him, with all her might, her hand reaching out for him.

Naruto felt a surge of pain going through him. He had to leave Hinata. The one perosn who supported everything he did, the one person he was sure loved him. Suddenly he grabbed her be the arms

"Goodbye" was all he said

Then he threw her in the air. She was caught by Saskue and Kakashi.

"No!" she screamed. But he began to run. He couldnt take it. After a while he hid in some bushes. Some of the Leaf guards passed him. They were searching for him. He put on his black robe. He observed his new look. He didnt like it. He then put on his straw hat with the white ribbons. No one would reconize him like this. He started walking twoards the acaskis new hide out. It would be a long walk. But he had to be cafefull no one would reconize him.

Along the way he tried to avoide thinking about Hinata, for it caused great pain.

Suddenly he got on his knee and let out a small tear.

"im sorry Hinata" he began, "I'm sorry, everyone. Goodbye"

* * *

"Naruto!" Sakura gasped

Naruto was caught. She had ripped off his hat and cloak. Now everyone knew he was part of the acaski. This is what happens when you try to visiit your old village.

Kakashi, Saskue, Sakura, and everyone was starring at me. I noticed Gaara holding onto Hinata. She was pregnant. And there was a little boy identical to Gaara hiding behind them. Naruto felt a surge of hate rush through him. He jumped and landed on the wall. He looked down at everyone. They were all staring at him, wide eyed and mouths open.

Naruto put his hand together and summoned the rest of the acaski. They appeared instantly beside him. Everyone below got into fighting position.

Naruto smiled, a wicked smile.



© 2010 Escape My Fate


Author's Note

Escape My Fate
ignore grammer, Please Review

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

YAY YAY EBIL NARUTO!! (it's spelled 'evil'!) SHUSH I CAN SPELL IT ANY WAY I WANT!

Posted 13 Years Ago


OMGGGG I knew it. Bad Naruto. I can't wait for you to write chapter 7. :)
I love love love this story.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on November 28, 2010
Tags: Naruto, shippuden, characters