Alderaan Truth Movement - Loose Credits

Alderaan Truth Movement - Loose Credits

A Story by Greg Close
"

I am getting really tired of all the uninformed, ignorant, and non-scientific conspiracy theories out there. Because they are all detracting from the REAL conspiracy - ALDERAAN TRUTH NOW!

"







Loose Credits is an eye-opening quest for the Truth behind Alderaan.  It explores the story that the government of the New Republic doesn't want you to see.  Or hear.  Or read.  Or experience holographically.  Or through a mind-link.  Or by semaphore.

 Or any... combination... thereof!!

Did the so-called "Death Star" really fire a directed energy weapon into the core of Alderaan?  Or is the destruction of this entire planet, and it's peaceful populace, merely a tool of deception aimed to enrage and embolden the Imperial public into action - into open rebellion and sedition against their rightful government?


You be the judge...


"Death Star?  No, no... it was nicknamed Darth's Star, in honor of Lord Vader, for his many humanitarian missions and his unwavering focus on helping those less fortunate than him."
 - Grand Moff Daga Nor, Smego Systems

"It would be impossible for a directed energy weapon to cause an explosion the likes of which the Rebellion claim.  It defies all physics.  My analysis of the so-called "weapon" reveals that it was, in fact, a molecular re-energizer of some sort, akin to a vitamin ray, which could improve the health of an entire planet with one massive dose."
- Syd Crau Min, Professor Emeritus of General Nutrtion at City College, Corsuscant

"How could a one-man snub fighter piloted by a whiny farm boy bring down a battle-station... er... I mean Managed Care Facility, like Darth's Star?  This was an inside job of Rebel saboteurs.  They blew up Alderaan, lured Darth's Star out to a supposed industry Forum on Preventive Healthcare at Yavin IV, and then - somehow - with some magic "force" they blew up the most powerful weapon... ahem... um... weapon against malnutrition in the galaxy?  Prove it!  I'm not saying Bail Organa blew up Alderaan and planned the destruction of a key Imperial asset.  But I am saying I'm not saying it, and that's almost the same thing, but without the liability."
- Gobbo Nast Smith-MacIntosh, Imperial History Re-constructionist expert at the Imperial History Reconstruction Museum and Think Tank.














Alderaan, pre-obliteration

© 2011 Greg Close


Author's Note

Greg Close
JOIN US!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Alderaan-Truth-NOW/163186790409995

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

There's a typo in the first not-orange paragraph. "and it's peaceful populace" should be "and its peaceful populace"

The Deathstar as a "vitamin ray" machine is so funny. Thansk, I'll just keep eating my veggies. :)

I like how you put "force" in quotes like they're making fun of people who belive in it. I can picture this guy's fingers making air quotes when he says it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Genius! Darth Vader the humanitarian! I love this entertaining take on conspiracy theory- almost a satire if it weren't in context :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.

There's a typo in the first not-orange paragraph. "and it's peaceful populace" should be "and its peaceful populace"

The Deathstar as a "vitamin ray" machine is so funny. Thansk, I'll just keep eating my veggies. :)

I like how you put "force" in quotes like they're making fun of people who belive in it. I can picture this guy's fingers making air quotes when he says it.

Posted 12 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.

Darn. I was soooo looking forward to reading about this through mindlink. *sigh*

Was that actually Organa's first name, or did you make one up that had the right initial? (Sorry to say that I'm not up on my Star Wars trivia.)

Posted 12 Years Ago


5 of 5 people found this review constructive.

'Or through mind-link' -- loving it!

'Nutrtion' -- Nutrition

The last paragraph almost nails it, but not quite. If you've even seen the movie "An American President" the TV rant by the Republican might be a good muse for you. It some thing like: 'I not saying... but when you hear one thing, you dimiss it, but then you hear another...' etc.

Posted 12 Years Ago


6 of 6 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

761 Views
4 Reviews
Added on April 28, 2011
Last Updated on April 28, 2011
Tags: Alderaan Truth, Star Wars, Sci Fi, Parody

Author

Greg Close
Greg Close

San Francisco, CA



About
I'm a fantasy and sci-fi writer with one humongous epic fantasy under my belt and a new cross-genre dark fantasy/sci-fi space opera-ish novel in the works. I'm hoping to be published before the End T.. more..

Writing
Mujo Mujo

A Poem by Greg Close