Little Miss All About Me

Little Miss All About Me

A Story by Lovely Little Dreamer
"

This is me ranting about a girl that always makes me feel feeble and inferior

"

So now my problems are stupid, is that it? They're just minor, right? I'm sorry, but this is something that's actually important to me, and you just wave it off like it's nothing. Of course. I should've known you'd say something like that. How could I have not expected that? I mean, this is you we're talking about, right? But seriously... I have two guys, that are best friends, and they're both in love with me, and I don't know who the hell to choose! Ugh. But apparently, "It's stupid." Yet when some guy you like might ask you out, it's the biggest news ever. Do you want to know what I think? I think you're jealous. You're jealous because you're so used to having every single guy like you. But they've moved on, and you can't accept that. No, because you think you're better than everybody else. So you can't just let me have my moments. Every single thing, no matter good or bad, big or small, or anything that happens to me, you find a way to downplay it. You have long eyelashes? You must not have washed of all of your mascara. You can't understand the math homework? That was the easiest thing ever. You have two guys, that really used to like me, who are madly in love with you? That's stupid. You make even the smallest things seem smaller. And not just that, but you're so blunt with your opinions. You don't care whether or not you've hurt somebody's feelings. Oh, you're going to dye your hair? It would look so ugly. Are you seriously wearing that? It's hideous. Oh my f*****g God. And my least favorite thing is that I'm the only one that notices. I am the only person, that can see through your fake personality. Your lies. Your whole charade. Everything. That's what I hate the most. You can't ever let me have anything special... Can you? Little. Miss. All. About. Me.

© 2013 Lovely Little Dreamer


Author's Note

Lovely Little Dreamer
This was just a rant, that's why it's so terrible. Feel free to judge or whatever.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
ATG
Seems like a valid rant. I hope writing this got everything off your chest.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

215 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013
Tags: Rant, self-loathe, inferiority, love, hate, freinds, enemies, lies, teen, drama, guys