The Art of Pretending

The Art of Pretending

A Book by Humbirdy
"

Remember those days when you used to play pretend? Well, I still do.

"

Chapters


© 2012 Humbirdy


Author's Note

Humbirdy
There will be editing as I continue on and chapters may be drastically changed! Some characters may be added or removed so beware!


$$Summary$$
Robin is a famous actress in her school, Teddy Rivers High School. However, she doesn't like attention when she's not on stage and she manages to keep people away with a stern glare or bitter remark.

The only person who can manage to get pass the Beast is Eric, her neighbor and he even goes to drama club like herself. Robin will never admit to herself that Eric is her only friend, her best friend. But Eric doesn't need to hear it from her to know how much she needs him. Especially when she's forced to spend the summer at the McKinley's beach house owned by the infamous Jasper.

They used to be friends, Jasper and Robin, until something horrible happened in their middle school days. Now, she can't stand him as he tries to get her attention. Nonetheless, Eric gets in his way when Robin asks him to join and the three have to survive the summer with annoying little siblings, pesky parents, nosy neighbors, bitter dogs, and each other.

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

276 Views
Added on January 29, 2012
Last Updated on January 30, 2012
Tags: summer, romance, girl, actress, boy, Jasper, Robin, love, high school, Eric, teen, hate, enemies, friends, beach house

Author

Humbirdy
Humbirdy

Hogwarts in the Ravenclaw Common Room, PA



About
I welcome you back to my profile, a year later. I am currently thirteen and will be fourteen in April. WOO! Growing up :) Dark days are coming to an end, but I still have my sad moments and tea.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Humbirdy


I'm free I'm free

A Story by Humbirdy