The battle part two

The battle part two

A Story by Wolf girl
"

Second part to the battle story

"

The Battle- Part 2


Quickly, we must travel swiftly to the valley in which the 'fools' live in.

It was quiet, peaceful valley,

The trees swayed softly in the breeze,

The rain lightened up, the moon came out from behind the dark, depressing clouds,

Lighting up the landscape, giving hope to the animals that lived there.


A pack of six wolves huddled together for warmth,

Telling stories and grooming each other, they completely forgot the weather outside,

They were content, happy.

A five year old male with black fur pushed himself away from his pack and shook himself, thinking,

I feel as if something.... ominous is coming here, but what? I hope that she...

But he shook away the thought, pushing back the thoughts of his only daughter, who he himself had banished all those years ago.

It had started when she was born. Her eyes had been open, a 'bad' sign, the Elders had called it.

When she was a pup, she never liked playing with the other wolf pups; instead she would sit by herself and 'think' as she called it.

But one day, a fire broke out in the camp. The back had to run for their lives as the fire engulfed their entire home, leaving them with

Nothing.

As the leader’s daughter was running out of the camp, she stopped and listened.

A soft whimpering sound came from the den in which all the newborns were born.

She bounded toward the sound, and stuck her head inside, a young pup lay down on its side, whimpering.

She grabbed the young pup and began to drag it away; it squealed and struggled to get away.

"I’m trying to help you!" she growled, and bit down on its scruff, it shuddered violently, and then lay still.

She stared down at its body, which was beginning to grow cold.

"I’m sorry", she whispered, backing out slowly, her head lowered,

"I’m so sorry", and then she turned and ran, only to slam straight into her father, who had come back to find her.

"You killed him" he whispered quietly.

"I didn't mean to, daddy! It was an accident, I swear!" but her cries fell on deaf ears as he looked down at her, snarling,

"GET OUT".

"Daddy, please..."

"GET OUT, damn you!" he growled and pushed her violently away; she fell and landed on hot ashes.

Yelping she sat up and brushed them away, and then ran, ran away from the flames, from the dead pup that she had 'killed', from her father,

Who had pushed her away, forever.

Shuddering, the male wolf shook himself roughly, trying to forget that horrible day, the way she had looked at him, she had needed him, and he pushed her away.

Then, a long, clear, cold howl sounded in his ears and he looked up sharply, his heart skipped three beats at what he saw.

"I’m back, Father!" a mocking voice sounded from the trees in front of him, and the black she-wolf padded from the shadows, growling savagely.

"And this time, you can't push me away!" she laughed bitterly and called to her pack, all twelve of them, who slid quietly out of the shadows to her left and right, growling, eager to do their leaders bidding.

Smiling evilly, the she-wolf looked at her pack, growling.

“My fighters,” she growled
“Who will you fight for?”

“YOU, MY QUEEN, ONLY YOU!” came the reply from her pack.

“Well then”……

“ATTACK!!!!”

To be continued.... yet again.....

© 2008 Wolf girl


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

191 Views
Added on July 30, 2008

Author

Wolf girl
Wolf girl

hogansville,ga, GA



About
Hi, my name is Alexia and im 13, but you can call me Wolf girl, ok? anyways, let me introduce myself, and tell you about me and my interests. I like...LOVE to read, write, swim, blog (journal), and so.. more..

Writing