Heartache.

Heartache.

A Story by Ash.

I feel so betrayed and hurt, even though I shouldn't. Cody and his new girlfriend thing is just ripping me to pieces. Depression has really kicked in, and I feel no point in moving or even breathing. HE and I had a yelling match last night; He kept telling me we weer still going to be best friends when he and this girl start dating. /Sigh. Just the thought of him hugging and kissing another girl honestly makes me sick to my stomach. Then again, maybe my nausea is do my drinking last night. I know I shouldn't have drank, but damn it, I was so sad, I had to do something. Cody wonders why I do all of these things that "aren't me", and the truth is, it's because I am heartbroken. This has to be the worst emotional and mental pain I have ever had to deal with. Honestly, I wish I was like Kristin. She seems to be perfectly fine that she and Cody broke up. Why can't I be like that? Though, I feel so sorry for her, because the same thing Cody did to me, he did to Kristin. Yet, unlike Kristin, I am tryign to rebound and make things alright, again.

God, I could use another smoke, badly. Gavin, Justin, and I went out and smoked last night, as well. I went through four in under and hour. It's amazing what stress and depression will do to you.

I am running out of options, and running out of patience. I am miserable, and I see no light at the end of the tunnel for a long time.

© 2008 Ash.


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
Added on July 20, 2008

Author

Ash.
Ash.

Williamstown, WV



About
My name is Ashton; I live and breathe complexity and stubbornness. Lameness is an epic talent of mine. Some call me interesting, I beg to differ. You know that person that is always lost, and never di.. more..

Writing
Nicotine. Nicotine.

A Story by Ash.