Wandering Through Blissful Peace

Wandering Through Blissful Peace

A Poem by KATHY SUE SILLS

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Moving through the woods where foot prints are molded in the worn path nature breathes. Measurable charm becomes magical. Winds gently massage away stress, blowing the cob webs of worry free.

 

A sense of awe becomes visible with each step. Flawless perfection was created by the master's artful hand. Experience of enjoyment abounds. In the stillness of the day life slows down in the wooded sanctuary.

 

Exquisite sounds can be heard from nature's stero, adding grandeur to the scene. A mysterious presence of comfort filters in the oasis of solitude, filling a void with restful nourishment. wandering through blissful peace sends cleansing  droplets of meditation.

 

 

Lingering sunlight spills through the shrouded canopy of trees. Glorious rustic  leafs delicate as a feather rustle in the soft breeze. The earth rich in its handiwork brings forth beauty. Angelic sky barren of clouds whisper serenity.

 

 

© 2012 KATHY SUE SILLS


Author's Note

KATHY SUE SILLS
Tell me what you think!

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A real philosophical write i must say......
Nice job ........

Posted 11 Years Ago


nice work...those thoughts are like being there...

Posted 12 Years Ago


This piece brings peace to my soul.
Excellent write

Posted 12 Years Ago


This painting tells it all, the scenes our Maker paints are the best..nicely told..Kathie

Posted 12 Years Ago


This poem matches the title very nicely.
I also like the sense of imagery you have.
I like that you vary in word choice- meaning your vocabulary can range from simple to "bigger" words, but at the same time flows well and is understandable!

The only thing, and this is only an opinion of mine, is that the poem ended a bit too abruptly.
In otherwords, the last sentence of this poem isn't the best choice for an end. It is not much of a deal, I just thought if you ended the poem with a line that is more fit for an end it would be better.


Nice work,
Susan
Happy writing!















Posted 12 Years Ago


Soft and serene imagery of a magical and mystifying place to dream forever in. Beautiful poem!

WindSong

Posted 12 Years Ago


You describe a place I would dearly love to be right now! This is spectacular!

Posted 12 Years Ago


What a beautiful walk through nature you describe. This is stunning!

Posted 12 Years Ago


What a beautiful walk through your words, goosebumps, I totally love this, you're so close to nature, and bring it out beautifully. The last word says it all for me, cause this is perfect, the true feeling of nature, should be serene~ awesome!

Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

966 Views
25 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 4, 2012
Last Updated on January 4, 2012
Tags: Walk, Peace, Meditation, Nature

Author

KATHY SUE SILLS
KATHY SUE SILLS

Harrisville, MS



About
check out! www.facebook.com/twinoneandtwintwo Hello writercafe friends. I've been on this site for a few years! I stopped writing for a while, and trying to get back into it! When I joined this sit.. more..

Writing