Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Lightning Book War

Lightning Book War

A Story by Iman A.elazim

Lightning Book War

Clash of the two kingdoms

-------------------------------------

        Transcended upon all times, there have been two great infinite ancient kingdoms in a consecutive case of defense against each other since the beginning of man existence on earth, both were balanced constantly for filling emptiness , hence forcing the  deep shape of place and time to endure equal powers avoiding solitary view.

 They are older than time, higher than mountains, wider than mighty oceans,

 Longer than rivers, hugger than seven skies and deeper than central earth layers.

The everlasting kingdom of mace destruction dwelling in the four corners of the earth, lying beneath  hollow dark holes, always preparing to attack any sparkle of hope willing to be born under the sunlight and moon beams.

Far away across boarders, on the other side.

 Thus beholds the prevailing kingdom of goodness beyond reason, which exists in all God's creation, rooted under every surface, pouring softness within air free atoms,

 diving gracefully through light and wind.

Penetrating the whole universe with continuous wisdom, questing for knowledge, pursuing the essence of development, achieving impossible tasks to invent useful new ideas which help man reaching

 highest levels.

 It carries divine light stimulating to awake all living beings, suspended between cradling bosom of tranquility and peace.

 For so many years they never once stopped their eternal fight against each other, they never took any rest, felt safe or wrestles, they always produced something to fight over, or debate upon, or prepare for any quarrel between their war generals at both sides.

Each kingdom has its own sacred holly book, which tells tails of their unforgotten legends, all the secrets of their citizens pledged strongest parts or shaken weakest points.

The two books also mention their ultimate rules, which were invented by their ancestors whom were placed on earth from the first moment it was ready to receive habitants from humans& demons.

  Pioneer sons and daughters of Adam& Eve.

Pioneer sons & daughters of the devil called Shittan who was sent down to earth being punished for his striking sin of vanity which led him to a serial of disobediences to God's instructions and his final expulsion from heaven above, cursed till Dom's day.

Shittan has never been combined eventually with any mate, for evil is his soul companion, he needed no female for comforting and soothing him, he only required a belly to produce his offspring.

 The book of the mace destruction kingdom is called the book of darkness, while the one belongs to kingdom of goodness beyond reason is called the book of lightness, each book is placed in a hidden special sanctuary, only the elders of both kingdoms have the access to this unique information.

The preserver knights located in ancient valley of Goodness Beyond Reason, respiring every breathing letter which activates their system, reveal words hidden secrets, melting, swimming, glittering, uttering underneath every line with the one & only name of him mighty creator.

 Thus their elders are surrounded by guards and warriors; they teach truth to entire coming future generations, an endless mission passes from ancestors to descendants from one era to another, earth civilization after the other.

     Habilan is the first born son of Adam& Eve, a great warrior who was married to his sister Issa, they had 100 boys & girls all were working against evil which prevailed through by means of the dark soldier's plots, servants and other tyrants.

   Seth is the first born son to Shittan from his mistress Ashtar, he was married to his sister Skhimat, they also had 100 boys & girls started their dynasty in the dark kingdom, their one & only golden aim is to cease the goodness from spreading anywhere, make it very hard, sometimes impossible to scatter the weeds of light, keep on gathering sparks that  supported proceeding the growth of pure creatures, or activating the deeds that transferred followers of the dark side to be knights & nobles bearing words of the lightness  book pages engraved across their chests until the last breath they  will ever take, giving strength within each word , power to every tiny shiny letter completing the unavoidable destined path of life role.

 So fasten your seat belts to go on this journey of an everlasting conflict and quest of minds domination, ruling the universe, conquering new horizons, finding answers for unknown questions, giving solutions to complicated riddles, filling the empty space with hope, guiding the lost souls through wilderness, saving the purity rhythm uncontaminated, the mystery unrevealed till the time we return to our final resort.

The story of man kind created from nourishing mud of earth, carved on fire at a certain degree to shape him, then a unique blow given from God's own inner soul's breath to pulse sacred life rushing through all men's veins.

Men challenge against the creatures of raging fire, Shittan's seeds stamped with hell stones, sharpening their edges from rocks hidden beneath the soil of damnation found in forbidden land.

 The blessed rules in the book of lightening is swaying with love and hope, healing the sick of hearts, mending the broken souls, urging all living organisms uniting to form chained serial circles dancing with four elements scattered.

Henceforth the book is swelling with sweet thoughts of life, dreams of safe journey back to heaven, watching children of pearls swift ting with glassy shinning parts of flying wings, minds & hearts are fighting to hold this glorious memory of various transparent, silver, spectacular, splashy, twinkling angels.

To undo the cruelty of weapons injuring, bleeding, opening wounds, scratching smooth skin with blades of wicked swords socked in pure hate to siege every right with high fences.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

This infection will never end; worriers of light will always defend their infants, elders, women, lands, seas, skies, galaxies, universe surrounding atmosphere blended with nature.

 

 

 

To keep away the hungry evil, brutal slayers of mass destruction mercenaries, holding them from scorning the book of light or trying to turbid its words with their filthy touch.

 

This battle will go on and on, can we keep ourselves from deciding which kingdom we belong to? Will we ever define ourselves of what specific substance we are made from?

How can we ever lift up the ruthless part of our

material being to mix with rays of light reflecting hidden sparkling atoms inside us?

Angels were never addicted to claim for

 such highly bliss never thought to ask for such angelic purity!

While demons were compelled forever to stay in their devilish flaming trap, hocked not to take any step towards the path of goodness.

Humans alone have the free right to choose!

Whatever way they may walk through, they can comprehend, decide and pursue their own road which may haunt them eventually to hell, or stick their foot traces with determination to their promised heavenly immortal destination.

 

 

 

© 2008 Iman A.elazim


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Good Evening Iman,

Great points to this story, I believe. In order to change we must abandon the old theories (war solves the problematic symptoms that plague our lifes). Indeed - this jaded perception is able to be altered... with faith. We must all look into our own self rightiousness and see past our needs in order to put forth new much needed hope.

Money, power and predjudice - the recipe for world war.

Absolutely - if we all could see past what we 'see', how truly beautiful is that... change.

I ponder upon all facts layed out here, as the words were colored too beautifully to be speaking of such death and destruction.

Thank you - have a great evening and keep writing,

Legacy

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Good Evening Iman,

Great points to this story, I believe. In order to change we must abandon the old theories (war solves the problematic symptoms that plague our lifes). Indeed - this jaded perception is able to be altered... with faith. We must all look into our own self rightiousness and see past our needs in order to put forth new much needed hope.

Money, power and predjudice - the recipe for world war.

Absolutely - if we all could see past what we 'see', how truly beautiful is that... change.

I ponder upon all facts layed out here, as the words were colored too beautifully to be speaking of such death and destruction.

Thank you - have a great evening and keep writing,

Legacy

Posted 16 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Great write, wonderfully defining the balance of good and evil, the choices we have to make in life, and the history of the word of the higher power that we should live our lives by.

Posted 16 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
2 Reviews
Added on February 7, 2008

Author

Iman A.elazim
Iman A.elazim

Cairo, Middle East, Egypt



About
I,m 44 years old , Egyptian woman , writes scince 1995. Come from an artistict family ,my father is a musician , my brother also writes plays . like nature, sea shores, children and cats. Wish.. more..

Writing