Chapter Three

Chapter Three

A Chapter by Faith Cherry

I looked at Janice and said "No, don't be sad, it's fine. You're by me now and that is all that matters. It was never your fault." Which it wasn't, it was mine for being so anti social and introverted, but that's my life. So here we are walking to second period when Lei comes up and asks Janice to go with her, but she ignores the offer. 
"Why?" I asked her.
"Because.."
"Because why, Janice? Because is not an answer."
"Because I'd just like to spend some time with you, get to know you and stuff of that nature."
"Alright, well go on."
About 5 minutes later, here we are, in second period doing our work but not beside each other cause we have assigned seats in there too. I have to sit by this kid who does indeed believe he has "swag." Stupid, right? Yeah.. Anyways, lets skip a few periods and get right to lunch.
Lunch is here and here I am, sitting with Janice. We aren't at the popular table to anything special, just a normal table. We started playing 20 questions as we were eating. I know, piggish of us, right? Oh, who cares.
By the time lunch was over, I learned a good bit about Janice. She's pretty down to earth. She loves animals, her favorite color is blue, she's actually interested in school, and has a plan after college. Who would've thought perfect girls actually existed? Well, maybe not perfect, but in my eyes, she is.  


© 2012 Faith Cherry


Author's Note

Faith Cherry
Ignore grammar problems. Sorry it took so long for me to continue.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

145 Views
Added on August 20, 2012
Last Updated on August 20, 2012


Author

Faith Cherry
Faith Cherry

Montgomery, AL



About
My name is Faith, I've always been interesting in writing and making creative stories and what not.. I couldn't find anywhere to let it out so I heard about this and thought "why not?" Hahah, yeah.. I.. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Faith Cherry


Chapter Two Chapter Two

A Chapter by Faith Cherry