Beautiful Woman

Beautiful Woman

A Poem by Im His Daughter
"

Beautiful Woman is spiritually dedicated to this woman. She was Burned, by her husband. She is of the East Indian Culture, and IS Beautiful on the inside and out. God bless her.

"
Beautiful Woman
Don't cry
You're the apple of Gods' eye
You're loved, honored and cherished throughout
You're special and blessed now please don't pout
RAISE up your head, LOOK to the sky
GOD saved you today with tears in his eyes
Love God always and you will be fine
He will heal your wounds
ALL in time

© 2017 Im His Daughter


Author's Note

Im His Daughter
ALL in time

Photo Courtesy of my friend Lynn Dumville. Who personally helped this woman by showing love and compassion. He changed her bandages and others too. I scream this on behalf of her and me and others in this position.. STOP SPOUSAL ABUSE!!!!!!!! regardless of Gender! The scars that I wear inside MY body and soul from being abused, SHE is wearing on the outside. God be with her, Bless her in every way.

Please watch this video! Please Help Avon Stop Violence Against Women!! Buy an Avon Empowerment Bracelet or Ring today. I was a Victim of Spousal Abuse. If you are I am with YOU, Lean on God & myself to Help you find your Future & Hope! Time to break the cycle!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYE3E7JbBvw

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

AMEN!! Word! Man! lol I totally agree, I have had 3 men show me their true character... all 14 months into a relationship. Except the husband until we were already 2 weeks married. I write about that.. Hello, He walks away & the other one is skipping my brain at the moment... duh me... I am sure you will find it.

Posted 10 Years Ago


this kind of stuff needs to be wrote about people go through it every day in the name of love
and people like this gets the short end we had a woman just last year beat to death by her husband
they had 3 children everybody suffers shes dead he`s in prison and the children are scattered who wins
they are sick or just out right possessed

Posted 10 Years Ago


Antonyo ~ Where would it be ... can you send me a link to it.. I do have 3 others about my life & being abused.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Beautiful write, and she is already made whole...
This should be entered in that domestic violence contest currently active, thats more for awareness than awards.
Enjoyed it, thanks.

Posted 10 Years Ago


Such a sad situation when someone you love and trust hurts you like this. A reminder to have compassion and help those who need to escape a bad situation.

Posted 13 Years Ago


It is a good thing to hope and this is just that

Posted 13 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
mir
Your wonderful poem is a reminder that God helps all, regardless of a person's situation. His mercy and love is greater than any other person could ever find in a thousand lifetimes. Thanks for sharing this great message to all.

Posted 13 Years Ago


A beautiful and positive poem. I agree with your words. It almost read like a prayer. All woman are beautiful and are protected by God. I like the complete message. A outstanding poem.
Coyote

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
8 Reviews
Added on November 27, 2010
Last Updated on July 5, 2017

Author

Im His Daughter
Im His Daughter

Canada



About
(Sorry I don't read stories, chapters or books. I am not a critic either, I will only read poems. When I comment, I comment only on how it makes me feel. Promise no criticism here unless maybe a word .. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..