When can we as people evolve from the modern election process? by prestome M. UngYoB. 2016  (Part 4)

When can we as people evolve from the modern election process? by prestome M. UngYoB. 2016 (Part 4)

A Story by Professor prestome UngYoBrock
"

I Should-not have to pay money to protect my right to vote. That is absolutely ridiculous.

"

 

     This is my 4th political article regarding 2016 politics, each one is important but you don’t have to read each one to understand the other. They are of course free. There’s a lot of information out there and this is a summary of the most recent activities by September. After all, I am just representing what you have already probably heard. If you haven’t, this will have you updated: if you have no freaking idea on what's going on. Since these people do control our wold like dictators, it's important to know who you have controlling the nuclear weapons in America. If you are reading this after the election or not it's still important. After all, these actions do affect you.


      The modern idea of our government is still organized like it was in the 60’s. This is ridiculous since it is 2016. Where the American Army still think pointing guns at people is the best way to make people stop or see reason. This is history, and if WW3 happens this is an example of why if you have been living under a rock for 8 years or more...

      “The information I am about to relay to you. Is the gravest I have ever reported in my 21 years on the air. It is so Armageddon in nature. That its hard to believe its really happening... We are now at war with Russia... ” (Wayne Levi Price). The Americans are looking to advance their territory. The American officials are talking with other world leaders to help bomb an entire race of people. The nations that don’t support the idea of killing an entire race of people are now considered enemies of America because a few rich people don’t get along with each other. This is ridiculous... Many Americans don’t want to get involved in nuclear warfare. After all nuclear bombs are real, and rich people own them. If you don’t know, then Google: World War 2, and its after effects.

      “With just weeks left before November 8, we are fighting voter suppression laws in over a dozen (American) states.” (ACLU). The issues with this statement shouldn’t need to be explained to anyone. When American Government officials block people's voting rights... The government has failed. It isn’t a surprise why places like China are mad at the United States political leaders. 

There should be no reason for people to pay money to vote. This is what our system has now become. Donated money is used to buy posters and pay for TV ads that support corrupt people who block the right to vote. This modern day practice should be illegal. 


   Politics shouldn't be for kids or people with the mindset of kids. It shouldn't be for adults that are just con-artists either. Like we are dealing with nuclear weapons here... This can be seen when looking in: the sources I have listed. The normal political leaders are just screwing around.

    At this point, an American political group called Deez Nuts, are being sucked or at least acknowledged by the competition in American politics... Which is what I think the teens (age group above kids) were going for. Like if the teens won... That would just show the world how messed up our politics are in America... That the kids just messing around might be better at messing around then the adults... Instead of a first female president which isn't something spectacular... America might be the first ones to have kids as presidents. At least the chances of claiming dementia would be lower.... If we had kids for presidential positions we could be the first country to remove the possibility of age discrimination... Then jobs will start employing child labor forces once again on large scale quantities... And well I think that's unethical. China believes this treatment of children, to be unethical too...

     As for the lack of a female president in American history... Simply voting for any female who try’s to run for the position... Simply because she is a female or is related to another corrupted individual: is not a reason for that person to be a leader... As proof to back up these claims... There have been females who have ruled entire countries long before modern Christianity/Catholic religions were formed... Such as Empress Lu Zhi in 220 BC. In addition, China has continued to have female rulers throughout the years... Many faced no discrimination: unlike females in America. The fact that a Female-President of America hasn’t happened yet, is in a way quite sexist. Wu Zetian of the Tang Dynasty is an example of how china is a less racist and less sexist society; then the one we have in America. On the other side of political corruption, we have a group of females who have proof of Donald Trump abusing the women he has dated. “The New York Times published a story based on the accounts of Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks Wednesday Night, Trump’s surrogates have tried several tactics to push back.” (David Graham). I don’t care how many people he dates and gets involved with, however, this whole thing is odd. The laws relating to rape are different for various states. Some state it's a minor crime in others, it's a more severe crime. If a more recent situation arises maybe Trump might be facing more court issues? Ultimately there have been many leaders/rulers throughout history who have had many wives. That doesn’t necessarily mean that man was a bad person. A number of times someone has willing sexual encounters with people who are willing... Isn’t really a political action such as fixing the highways... If someone gets arrested they get arrested... However, if Trump is like Emperor Jie in 1728BCE. Jail time might be needed: Jie was exiled from China until he learned his lesson... This action proved beneficial to the economy.

    Finally. It should really be obvious that any politician/government office worker especially a president, shouldn’t be allowed to just ignore questions, and messages. This is what is called: failing at the job that was signed up for(referring to political leaders)... People being paid for their actions are a part of the job system... You can't harass people at the workplace, or at least that's the rules at most jobs... You know... During a standard orientation... Managers typically show a really boring video about sexual harassment and define what it is... If you don’t know what it is then its the last thing in the sources...

 

 

The 10 Sources that are used:

 

- Urgent: Protect the Right to Vote Before Election Day. ACLU. 2016. Action.aclu.org

 

- Empress Wu Zetian of Tang Dynasty. Xian Marco Polo International Travel Service. Updated 2016. TravelChinaGuide.com

 

Hillary Clinton’s Cough, Falls, and Brain Freezes - Compilation. The Daily Trump. 2016. 

 

- WW3: Lethal Actions of U.S. Military Hidden From Public - We’re at War with Russia. Wayne Levi Price. 2016.

 

- Deez Nuts for President. Brady Olson. 2016. Elect-deez-nuts.com

 

The Apprentice. Donald Trump. 2004.

 

Donald trump Had Absolutely No Idea What The Nuclear Triad Is. Rand Paul. 2015. 

 

How Trump’s Abuse of Women Hid in Plain Sight. David Gramam. 2016.

 

Trump’s Tape Scandal: the Latest Updates. The Atlantic Editors. 2016.

 

Sexual Harassment in the Workplace. Jeff Bacon. 2004. Ebaumsworld.com

 

© 2017 Professor prestome UngYoBrock


Author's Note

Professor prestome UngYoBrock
https://imortalone.wordpress.com/writing/

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

228 Views
2 Reviews
Added on October 25, 2016
Last Updated on August 9, 2017
Tags: remove current american politica, vote, politics, 2016, discrimination, diminishing rights, preston, evolve from the election process, failed at work, work failures, congress

Author

Professor prestome UngYoBrock
Professor prestome UngYoBrock

About
I am Professor prestome. I can be found at imortalone.weebly.com imortalone.wordpress.com youtube.com/user/imortalones more..

Writing