misspelled

misspelled

A Poem by imp gonza

i use to know this girl that use to channel her fillings threw misspelled words keep her moist handkerchief stash deep within her canister... i use image her held captive in my heart forever Caterpillar scares and self mutilation feathers... unbalanced leverage was the  teeter totter that fuel her vendetta ..for those who presented her with child play make believe and candy coated tainted dreams and something that could never be to know what its like to spell the word love.....

© 2010 imp gonza


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I like how you play with misspellings here and I think this is very well done. The images are fresh and interesting. I wish almost this were in stanzas and lines because I think you risk losing some of the power of it. That's because, without punctuation, the reader's eye doesn't get a place to rest. But perhaps that's your intention, and I can certainly get the spoken word/rhyme sense here. Rock on.

Posted 13 Years Ago


I'm feeling this. You can paint pictures with your words, nice job.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 24, 2010
Last Updated on April 24, 2010

Author

imp gonza
imp gonza

pueblo, CO



About
i like writing it takes me away from most bullshit life has to offer its like a drug. if you want to know more msg me at [email protected] more..

Writing
uneven uneven

A Poem by imp gonza


nomore nomore

A Poem by imp gonza