"You're a stupid emotionless f**k. You don't understand love because you've never f*****g felt it."

"You're a stupid emotionless f**k. You don't understand love because you've never f*****g felt it."

A Poem by Hi My Name Isn't Slim Shady. It's Jeff

Emotionless f**k, huh?
You're such a great friend for saying that to me.
I do understand love. I have 'f*****g felt it'.
I just don't admit it to people like you, because you will judge me for the person that I love.
If I don't love someone, I'm emotionless.
If I do love someone, I have 'bad taste'.
That is why, just for you, I have given up on love. 
I don't believe in it.
I will stay alone for the rest of my life, and cry. 
And crying is caused by an emotion called DEPRESSION.
So therefore, I have emotions. 
F**k you. 

© 2011 Hi My Name Isn't Slim Shady. It's Jeff


Author's Note

Hi My Name Isn't Slim Shady. It's Jeff
Whatever

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Dear Jeff,

Remember experiencing love good or bad is great fodder for writing. Laugh in the face of all experiences and you will always be on top and never suffer from writers block.



Posted 12 Years Ago


i love how your obviously refuring to something, and i love how you showed your anger, i loved this part:
I will stay alone for the rest of my life, and cry.
And crying is caused by an emotion called DEPRESSION.
So therefore, I have emotions.
F**k you.



Posted 12 Years Ago


Damn. I read this and didn't know what to say. I guess it would be easier if we could control who we love and who we're attracted to (and they're not always the same, sadly). I don't have much to say except you've got my shoulder to lean on, I guess. You are very right about one thing--there's far too much judging in this world. I've read some of your other work, and if anyone says you're not a man, well . . . they're idiots. I can tell you that you are, no matter what you feel or who you want or anything any self-righteous judgemental hypocrite tells you. This Depression you expressed in capitals; well, join the club. I really love this poem in its honesty--it's very real, for lack of a better term. If someone really did say that to you (the title of the poem) I hope you decked him. No one should be told that quotation. No one should be allowed to.
There's no way being different, whether sexual preferences, looks or anything else, makes you less of a human being. Don't forget that :))

Posted 12 Years Ago


this was good and i liked how you wrote what the person said to you as the title and then wrote your response as the text. it was interesting.
oh and also slim shady, asexuality is pretty much impossible among teenagers. i like to think of us as sex fiends. you will probably fall in love with a girl within the next hour and then by the tomorrow say your asexual again.
have a nice day.

Posted 12 Years Ago


To Missy:
I'm still gonna be asexual.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really love this on. And seriosuly sounds like a f*****g a*****e because that is one of the most stupidest things I have ever heard my life. He tellls you your emotionless and then you have bad tast what the hell kind of friend is that?
Anyway great poem and whoever said that screw them they sounds liek a dumb a*s anyway.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Whoever said that needs to checked their facts and read up in the dictionary on what the true meaning of "love" means. Because no one is safe from the beautiful disaster it brings. You can't just give up on Love, Jeff. It makes our worlds go round, and lets us see things not everyone gets to experience in life. Jeff, persue your love life but when that person is taken by someone else, you have to be patient and wait for your turn to step in. It's unfair, and wrong to rush into the scene when two people have already taken up the space. In a relationship, there is only room for two people to co-exist with each other. Be grateful you get to feel those kind of feelings for someone, because like I previously said, not everyone has those feelings. And for those who do, don't always say something about it. So, friend, I hope you get through this and don't give up on Love so easily. Someone else may be waiting out there for you, near you, to be able to see that they have an interest in you. Maybe that girl, whoever she may be, is waiting for you to notice her. Maybe a close friend? A friend's friend? A classmate? Who knows. Maybe you haven't even met her yet! Just don't lose hope :) This was a great poem, and I could really feel all the emotion set into this writing. Awesome job.
~Missy OwO~

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

531 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011

Author

Hi My Name Isn't Slim Shady. It's Jeff
Hi My Name Isn't Slim Shady. It's Jeff

Questioning humanity.



About
I like David Bowie and alcohol. Amber Uffelman is a w***e. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..