save yourself and become a saviour to many

save yourself and become a saviour to many

A Poem by incurableangel
"

Is death really an escape? is suicide worth it? is it your only option? and if so what will this do to the people you love?

"
Is death really an escape? Ending your own life, it ends the power and hold that your mind has over you. but by setting yourself free are you just entrapping others into the cycle of misery that you were once caught in yourself? And would you really do that to the ones you hold most dear just because you have lost your own will to live, did you ever stop and think about how maybe you ending your life might enable them to want to follow in your path and do the same? if there is no silver lining at the end of the tunnel and you want to escape yourself don't kill yourself. if not for yourself than purely for the people who are counting on you and the ones who love you. make them your purpose to live since yours was lost. suicide doesn't end the pain, it passes it over to the people who tried their best to save you. I know it's hard to ignore those tendencies but is it really worth it? death may be an escape for you but a cage for someone else. 
-incurableangel

© 2017 incurableangel


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

A most important message is so well-expressed here. From your mouth to ears of those who are at the edge-to help them back. I applaud you.

Posted 6 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

188 Views
1 Review
Added on April 23, 2017
Last Updated on April 23, 2017

Author

incurableangel
incurableangel

lost in wonderland



About
Hi, I am incurableangel,I write about whatever the f**k I want just for the fun of it. - incureableangel more..

Writing
Trapped Trapped

A Story by incurableangel