The debate

The debate

A Story by incurableangel
"

The battle I often have with myself

"
Brain: No one cares. People say they care but how long will they care for. People care until things become boring, until theres nothing left to gossip about. These people who say they care and want to help you are beginning to give up. They are beginning to grow tired of you. Everyone hates you and thinks your boring.

Me: No they don't. Shut up. Lately your soul purpose is to upset me and make me do things I'll regret. You constantly hurt me and make me hurt myself.

Brain: I don't make you do any of that. You do things you regret cause your an idiot and blame it on me because your a terrible person who cant take the blame for anything. Why would anyone ever love you? He certainly doesn't like you. Of course he likes her, shes 10x better than you are. Shes thinner and prettier and funnier. No guy will ever like you. You are gonna die alone.

Me: Just because he doesn't like me doesnt mean anything. The right person will come along someday who will. And guys have liked me before.

Brain: yes they did like you but after a while they eventually came to their senses and moved on to people who are far less damaged than you are. I mean your own father doesnt even love you.

Me: And whos fault is it that I'm dammaged? Yours!! He is a worthless piece of s**t he doesn't love anyone and he will die unloved. He is satan.

Brain: Makes sense, your his daughter. You are the spawn of satan. Isn't this getting a little tedious? I am going to win every time anyway because you are to stupid to beat me.

Me: Fine i give up.

-Incurableangel

© 2017 incurableangel


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

well i cant belive yo let your brain win you weakling

NOW YOU MUST BE A COW UNDER THE POWER OF BTS

Posted 6 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
1 Review
Added on June 1, 2017
Last Updated on June 1, 2017

Author

incurableangel
incurableangel

lost in wonderland



About
Hi, I am incurableangel,I write about whatever the f**k I want just for the fun of it. - incureableangel more..

Writing
Trapped Trapped

A Story by incurableangel