This is what I see in nature

This is what I see in nature

A Poem by Paul
"

One of my greatest writings. What do you think? PS. I took the this picture of the clouds and the tree. :)

"
I love how the sun shines on the leaves of the trees, the way the grass is green and the dirt is brown. It's the way earth gives us something beautiful to look at, although we may not recognize it but earth is a beautiful place. I focus more on this than you would expect. Every single detail to this earth always has a background, a story untold. But yet with discovery I uncover many things undiscovered. The rain is not Just "the rain" , the sunlight is not just "the sunlight" , and the moonlight is not just "the moonlight". It's all a mystery and yet your own perspective of it. I see things the way I see things, and you see the things the way you see things. It's the way the rain falls and you feel calm, tired, or you may feel creative.  It's the way the grass becomes greener after rainfall. It's the way that the crickets chirp amongst the moonlight. It's the way of the world closing in for the night to be renewed to day light. It's the way you feel warmth once the sun light hits your skin. But most of all, it's the care of mother earth who nurtures the human beings to its magical gifts. It's life and I am grateful I am living it. If you have no joy of life then you have not yet opened your eyes and witnessed the beauty of the world. Just open your eyes and let your eyes dwell a little, that's all it takes. The things I see in this world have so much meaning to me you will simply not believe of what a importance it is to me. I love everything about it. Every time I go to sleep I await the morning, I await seeing the world in the day light where the world is all awake. It all has great importance to me, maybe for others to. Inhale the air, run with the wind, listen to the rain drops, look at the moon, and feel the warmth of the sun. The world is what you make of it, as others have another depiction of it. Don't let others tell you otherwise.

© 2010 Paul


Author's Note

Paul
Ignore any grammatical errors, punctuation, etc. Also, I do not know which genre I should have put this in so I basically put it wherever I felt it should be suited best in. REVIEW ME AND I'LL REVIEW YOUR WRITING! Hope you enjoy! :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I feel all these things about nature. Love the line "If you have no joy of life then you have not yet opened your eyes and witnessed the beauty of the world." All we have to do is look around us. Thank you for sharing.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Now this is a superb poem, when ever I tell people about nature, they tend to call me a tree hugger and a enviromentalist, but thats ok, at least someone else shares my love of nature and its mysteries.

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome write!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

312 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 27, 2010
Last Updated on June 27, 2010
Tags: nature, sun, moonlight, rain, feelings

Author

Paul
Paul

Never gonna tell, IN



About
Get to know me through my writing, you'll know more about me from that than this pointless "about me". more..

Writing
Sieze the day Sieze the day

A Story by Paul