A new life, a new change

A new life, a new change

A Poem by Paul
"

One of my first writings.

"
I remember the day like it was just yesterday. The feeling of leaving had been an overwhelming joy for me; I've had never expected a feeling quite like this. Now on the long path to my new destination, I sat and thought the whole car ride. I have brought precious memories along the journey and til this day, I remember each and every one of them. I've dropped the regrets that I've made back there because I know that I cannot change what I've done.
The new me has arrived and I've had a successful new beginning to this life- I think I'm going to stay like how I am for now on. My future is ahead and the present is now, I will taking advantage of what there is to come and what is happening now. The future is distant and unpredictable- anything can cause change in this point, but if there is change then I will make it through, no worries.
I've crossed the finish line and have won the race. The regrets I have for the past is now just a passing memory; it no longer matters. Now you still do your talking and I still do my living, you simply are not making a difference in the way I think or feel. Deal with it!

© 2010 Paul


Author's Note

Paul
Their shouldn't be a whole lot of errors. But if there is then most likely it is punctuation. REVIEW MINE AND I REVIEW YOURS

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

The regrets I have for the past is now just a passing memory; it no longer matters.

This is what matters the most. Finding yourself through the storm. That is what i read in these lines. Well written.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

336 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 29, 2010
Last Updated on July 3, 2010
Tags: change, moving, rebirth

Author

Paul
Paul

Never gonna tell, IN



About
Get to know me through my writing, you'll know more about me from that than this pointless "about me". more..

Writing
Sieze the day Sieze the day

A Story by Paul