Falling

Falling

A Poem by emma
"

falling for you all over again . . .

"
Found myself missing you again.
Am I ever going to get the chance to move on?
Love, you know how hard it is for me to resist that smile of yours.


Later tonight I'll regret it all--I'm already starting to.


I can't see past the facade, past the hugs and kisses and hollow promises.

No turning back now, even though I want to.
Great, I think I'm falling again.

© 2011 emma


Author's Note

emma
yet another poem i am not too sure i like. represents what its like to fall for someone again after thinking you were over them. enjoy. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

I know someone who has that problem. all we can do is hope.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Good poem.

Posted 11 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
RG
Awesome work! Honestly speaking, it reminded me of someone close to my heart and i guess that was the reason i couldn't stop myself from reading it another time. :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
KT
LOVE this poem! I love the flow and how relateable it is. :) Great job!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


A lovely poem and I love how you've presented it :)

Posted 12 Years Ago


I really like this poem. It could use a tiny bit of tweaking here and there to make the flow more fluid, but i really do like it. I actually feel like this right now. So I can relate to it alot.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I like the way it draws the reader in at first, makes them fall along with you.
The last line is, in my eyes, a two-edged sword.
It can complete the process with the realization of what's happening if you are in deep enough or, in my opinion, shatter the effect if you aren't, being so matter-of-factly as it is.
I don't know which reaction you were looking for.
Other than that, nicely written.

Posted 12 Years Ago


An imperfect love is hard to let go of, even though you know its not right. It may take a few times, but making mistakes allows you to know when the time is right. Lovely write.

Posted 12 Years Ago


I have always enjoyed poems like these. Few ideas for you, I would suggest that you choose your words more carefully. How can you compact them into better words? How can you make it flow better? How can you draw in the reader with something new? -->very important. Consider these things. Also, don't repeat words you have already said. E.g. I can't see PAST the facade, PAST the hugs and kisses and hollow promises. Those really throw off the flow and jumble up the reader. Read your stuff aloud.


Posted 12 Years Ago



First Page first
Previous Page prev
1
Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

794 Views
26 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 24, 2011
Last Updated on December 24, 2011

Author

emma
emma

Canada



About
i'm emma and i watch a lot of TV and movies and read a lot of books and come talk to me about that i would love to talk with you also: i write things every once and a while more..

Writing
Fly On The Wall Fly On The Wall

A Poem by emma



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Memories of Us Memories of Us

A Poem by Thea