Thread unwinds

Thread unwinds

A Chapter by Irenic

 Sitting on sofa in morning when the sun rays were coming in her house to alarm her that morning begins. “main theek hoon app sunai (I am fine what about you)” Farkhanda spoke from the other side sitting in her modish and the most luxurious house of the area.

“Fajahad tou aya ga naa aaj?” (Will Fajahad come today?), she asked her with benign nature.

“Haan haan (Yes)” she answered her with kindness.

“Chalo yeh tou achi batt hai” she thanked god that her dearest Fajahad is coming at dinner. “Acha main ab phone rakhti hoon”

Farkhanda nodded from her house, whose tiles are witness of their wealth and royalty.

They cut off call. She stood from sofa with good and happy mood. Crossing the noisy lounge where sound of television was quite louder she went in master bedroom sized kitchen where  sunlight was making shadow of fresh green vegetables placed in  jute made basket and of cook, preparing breakfast for her son Ali and husband. “Aaj dawat k liye karhai aur biryani bana na (Make karhai and biryani for gathering)” she was thinking what to order him to do and then ordered him “Is ke ilawa meethe mein kheer (beside it make kheer in sweet)” she thought that is there anything is left and then she ended up with “haan baas yahi “ (yes it is all)” she was going out of kitchen “Aray haan (Oh yeah)” he stopped suddenly “raita bana na mat bhoolna(don’t forget to make raita)” she told him. she was thinking is anything she has to order “do tareeqe k bana na , ek hari mirch wala aur doosra lal mirch aur limo k raas wala (Make of two kinds: one with green chilli and other one with red chilli and drops of lemon)” she orderd.

“Oh ho bari taiyarian chal rahi hain! (Oh preparations are going on!)” she looked out from the kitchen. It was Kashif looking and observing the conversation.

“Haan, aaj Farkhanda logo ko bulaya hai dinner pe(Yeah I call Farida one at hometoday)” she said “Aur Fajahad bhi a raha (And Fajahad is coming too)l” she said happily.

He nodded with smile.



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A snapshot of reality with the touch of royalty and wealth. I think you can be a good conversationalit or a reporter...Excellent...:).....................

Posted 7 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

7 Years Ago

You are welcome. ....:))))))
Irenic

7 Years Ago

..................................:)
Sami Khalil

7 Years Ago

:)............................
I liked this chapter. I liked how you used the language. Making the story feel personal and real. I like the conversation and thoughts in the entertaining chapter. Thank you my friend for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 7 Years Ago


Irenic

7 Years Ago

Thank you soooo much for this overwhelming review. :)
Coyote Poetry

7 Years Ago

Was my pleasure and you are welcome.
Irenic

7 Years Ago

...........................:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

281 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on July 13, 2016
Last Updated on July 13, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic