continued

continued

A Chapter by Irenic
"

It is the continuation of previous chapter which reveals more and more.

"

“…..neechay bularahay hain” (being called down); he was still in the state of shock. His mouth and eyes were still opened. He was standing near the wall, but not against of it. His hands were straightened against the wall trying to hold the wall. And because of his being in the state of shock on finding her in his room she was left in the state of nervousness that what to say to him who is so much shocked by looking at me as if he is afraid of me or as if I would force him to do something which he do not want to do. And that’s why with hesitation she spoke to him even lump was forming at her throat due to that hesitation.

She looked as someone �"who marched towards her because he was looking for her in such a big house where he and she were sent by their father to call him down, called out her name and told her “Woh papa tumhein neechay bularahay hain” (Papa is calling you down), he said very quickly in one breathe blinking his eyes in starting. On looking at his sister’s opened eyes and white face with nervousness he too became confuse that what had happened to his sister or what had happened there that she is too nervous that his mouth-opened due to speaking, left opened and looked at right at him. and when h too found him shocked and sweating cloaked in fear he looked confusedly at her and then at him and hesitated “Aap neechay aajao” (Please you come down). He said to him. he said more confidently than her. Although, he hesitated but not hesitated while speaking, He hesitated before speaking that he would speak to such person who is so much frightened.

They both looked out as they heard the footsteps of him and he went out a little to show him where he had to come. He- at ground floor on looking at them standing on first floor of bungalow went up  in that room. Upon looking at them by eyeing down at their faces which he could see from their side pose, he looked at him as he entered and said “Beta neechay aajao” (Son come downstairs), he said  as if he was requesting him, pledging him by moving his right hand forward towards him showing him to come down with him.

For him he was a mature and a kind man who knows how to treat him who knows how to handle him. his way of calling  or his pleding pulling his heart down at a normal place , pulling out fear of being sent there where he didn’t want to go. His hands were leaving the wall. His eyes and mouth were being closed and with breath he was taking inside, with panting which was taking place inside that he could only sensed he said  “Main aata hoon aap neechay jaayein” (I am coming, you go down). He said. And when he began to speak air of fear and afraid came out of his mouth and then words came out. He…



© 2016 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
please readers, review it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

A very tensed chapter. The situation was wide open and you left a open ending. I liked the description of the man. Made me wish to know more. Thank you dear friend for sharing the excellent chapter.
Coyote

Posted 6 Years Ago


Irenic

6 Years Ago

Thank you soo much!!!!
I am very very sorry for soo late reply........
Coyote Poetry

6 Years Ago

Always a pleasure to read your work and you are welcome my friend.
Irenic

6 Years Ago

:)......................:)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

179 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on July 25, 2016
Last Updated on July 25, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic