Time Changes

Time Changes

A Chapter by Irenic

“Yeh yahi rahega  tum sub k saath, he will live here with all of you, understand”, they reached at one the finest society of Karachi. They both came out of the car. He walked towards the dicky to take out his bags but he hold his right hand tightly and marched in the centre and then in the building at right hand side. He marched upstairs to 2nd floor and knocked the door and as she opened the door he entered with anger taking him in the house behind him and said. “Aur agar is k saath kuch kiya so no one can save you from me” (And if you did something or anything wrong with him then no one can save you from me).

And left the place.

At night

He was in his room which was given and everything of his was at his place and he was sitting on bed doing preparations for his O2 exams as she came in and said “Okay you are here but meri ek shart hai tumhe har mahiney kirayaya dena hoga, ou have to give me a rent every month” (Okay you can live here but there is one condition and that is you  have to give me a rent every month)

-“Theek hai, okay, I am ready to give it”, he stood from his place in front of her and said very straightly.

And she left the place.

He passed the exams with C and D grades and then he passed the exams of Alevels  along with the working in the yard. He was doing the work of repairing computers and hardwares. And in between he fall in love with her-the only daughter of Kashif, even from the day when he saw her and it grew when he came closer to her. But no one wanted it and there was

“Tum meri beti se shadi nahi kar sakte, Sadaf aur tumhara koi jor nahi, kahan tum illegitimate aur kahan Sadaf pak saaf, maa hoon main uski, I will decide whether you are capable or not” (You can not marry my daughter, you and Sadaf don’t have a perfect match, there you an illegitimate son and here Sadaf, neat and clean girl, I am her mother, I will decide whether you are capable or not)

And that’s why he left with

“Main tum se shaadi nahi kar sakta, I am sorry Sadaf” (I can not marry you, I am sorry).

Soon he went UK for studies to get the certicate of MBA but everything was not in his hands. The fees was very much more than he could pay and he failed in so many tests that he was than dropped out of the university and left with no penny.

He started to work in restaurant as dish washer and waiter and very soon when he had enough money he establish a business startup of hard wares. He repaired the computers and hardwares and very soon his business expanded to the point at which he made hard wares.

After 4 years he came back to Pakistan to open the branch of his business Store Inc. And very soon at the age of 26 he married 30 year old woman Nida. 



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
Added on August 15, 2016
Last Updated on August 15, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic