Predaflections

Predaflections

A Chapter by Irenic
"

Predaflections is the name given to the elections held in Daffty College every year for prefects selections

"

“Yar kal to main” phoning and walking was being done by Fajahad, he was walking, coming near the sofa “nahi a sakta”, he jumped on sofa. He lied down.

“Par kyun?” Farhan sitting with books around him in his room, sat formally with sudden expressions from crossed legs.

He  put his left hand below his head for support and closed his eyes  when he asked “Par Kyun”.  He was giving expressions of moving face left and right in to and fro motion with open mouth moving toungue in left and right in mouth

He kept his eyes closed “kyun ke mujhe” he opened his eyes and yawned “kal shaddi organize karne janna hai”.

Farhan sitting with sudden expression get frustrated “That’s not fair” he said with cute childish expression that suited on his face the most.

Fajahad closed his eyes. He was looking that he was bored from his friend’s usual statement on his absence. His lips were being slant at right side of his face, looking pathetic and showing that he was irritated by his words. He was nodding in boredom from his chigwag and indirect complain “Tun ne kaha tha k tu aye ga, is dafa nahi chale ga”.

“Yahan rakh do” he looked at left saw a peon holding a tray having cup of coffee in it. He asked him to put it on table with actions of hands moving from up to down near the table. A peon put the tray on the table because he understood his master’s statement as well as his actions but master’s friend thought that he is saying to him. He misunderstood. He frustrated. “main phone rakhne wala nahi hoon”  he took out his frustration on peon’s master and his friend, Fajahad. He was amazed on his reply pathetically, he put his hand on his head with frustration and no capability of listening him anymore.

Without thinking “Tu phone nahi rakhne wala” he smiled very negatively. He raised his head to sit “Theek hai” his mouth was open with wide. He was cross “Liken main rakhne wala hoon”. He brought the phone down from his ear with tightened lips and anger and pressed the button. The call ended.

Farhan left with opened mouth. “He cut the call” he brought the phone down from ear. And saw “Call Ended” was written on his phone.

“Pagal kai ka” he growned. He closed his. He moved his face at right with jerk “Kamina”. He put his phone on sofa. He moved back his face. He bowed slightly to hold a cup of coffee. He had a sip. The remote on table made up of carved glass was taken in by him in his hand. He put his back against the sofa. He sat with much relax with hand on sofa like goons or relax lover. He pressed “Power” to turn on the Tv.

“Tou ab kal mulakat hogi, mujhay ijazat dein, ALLAH HAFIZ” These words to end the show came in his destiny to listen only. “Farhan, teri to mein” Poor Fajahad, who was sitting relaxly, tightened his lips. Anger and vexness came on his face “Tu rukh”, he moved his finger in front of TV. He took phone in his hand “Is ki waja se mera Hamid Mir ka show miss hua hai”. He phoned him.

Farhan was sitting outside in chilly winter with his family members, having cigarette with his dad, uncles and some of his cousins. Farhan who was smoking very casually wore two sweaters. His hair were fluttering in air. He was feeling so cold that he put cigarette in his mouth and rubbed his hands for minutes. The tune of Nokia started to play onhis phone. He looked at his phone.  He stopped runbbing his hands. He took phone in his hands. he took out cigarette from his mouth from other hand. “Fajahad” he read with astonishment because he was really angry when he phoned him last time. He smoked. He pressed the button to receive. He put the phone on his ear.

“Hello” he said very normally.

Fajahad who was sitting on sofa with back bent very much used bad language “Kutay, harami, jahil, oolo ka patha” Farhan’s lips opened with slant, more towards right.He was standing in sitting position but then he stood suddenly “Fajahad” expressing how much he left pathetic because of his behavior.

“Kya Fajahad, teri waja se mera talk show miss hua hai” Farhan’s lips curved downward. He was looking bored now from listening his friend’s usual statement and yell on his Talk show of Hamid Mir missed out. “Tujhay to Allah poochay” Sitting on sofa, having very bad chig wag with him. he was listening his chig wag with boring expressions.

“Pagal hai pagal hai” he was saying to himself about Fajahad.

 “Harami. Tujhay dus chuhay kaat lein” he was saying angily. “Harami”. He cut the call.

“Patani kya ho jata isey, kuta” he was putting phone in his pocket. He stood in sitting position again.

                ---

“And the H.A.P is ………….” The excitement and suspense was being created by her by speaking incomplete sentence in suspense creating tone.

In every Daffatian’s brain there was only one question “Boys or girls” and only one desire “Be us”.

After looking at the confused faces of Dafftians she announced “from boys”

And the “Nahi” the girls chorused

And boys “yaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy”, with enjoyment. After all they would be dominant now. Now they had some more enjoyment. They could now give suggestions for the future events that would take place. Plus the first period of first three days would be of their choice.

But staff was laughing.

“So now lets come to the name?”

“so the HAP is …………………..” again students had another suspense. Every boy wanted to be HAP. But only one can.

“Fajahad Hussain”, she announced. And Fajahad on the other who was laughing and having chig wag with Essa suddenly left with sealed lips.

“Main nahi jaon ga oopar”

But his friends were like “yayyy aaj ka din tou humar wala jumma saabit hua hai”they were completely filed with ecstasy. They knew that their friends was so much fun loving that his so called rule in Daffty would prove to be fun loving too. “Saalay ko prefect bannay ka kaha tha tou mana kar diya tha tou dekho teachron ne isay bana diya” they were laughing and feeling lucky to have their friend as HAP.

And poor Fajahad was thinking how can he be HAP, how can he keep himself away from fun from insulting teachers and masti.

“ab khara kiya hai yahan par jaa “

“Fajahad Hussain please come up on the stage” she announced when he did not come since half a minute.

“dekh yeh ab bhi yaheen khara hai” the whole grup of his friends and whole section pushed him out of the lineand when he said “mujhe nahi, mujhe uupar nahi jaana”some took off their tie some shoes and some of their belt to beat him. and when all them will beat him then what would happen this thought made him to go up.

“bhag kar aain Mr. Fajahad Hussain waisay bhi ab aap ko bhagna hi bhagna hai”. She laughed on the stage. Asking  him to come fast.

He ran upto stage.

Sir Hamid wore him green gown which was once wore by previous Hap of Daffty.

The whole institution clapped very hilariously after all he was dog’s bullocks the blue eyed person for study haters and fun loving guys. And majority were fun loving and study haters.

 



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
Added on August 16, 2016
Last Updated on August 16, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic