Red and Blue

Red and Blue

A Chapter by Irenic
"

its now about Pakistani college life. I hope you would like it.

"
The gown was worn to him by the highly experienced professor but was he happy with it or not everyone knew the answer of that question. But still every boy and guy was cheering out loud, chorusing "jeet hui jeet hui jeet hui baba jeet hui" (we won we won we won oh god we won) and all girls were like "kiya yaar humaray batch mein hi kisi ladke ko HAP bana tha" (whats thi, shouldn't HAP be boy in our batch), they all were irritated and angered by his being a HAP especially big girls studying in matric and college. 
"We request to all you new prefects and higher authorities I mean HFP and HMP to come up on stage. All the newly made prefects and HFP and HMP walked in a straight line in a single row to stage and stood in a horizontal line very dutifully and respectfully. 
"So I request to all of you prefects to repeat after me what I am going to say", then what she said the prefecta with one hand on their left side where heart is present repeated what she was saying and they yook the oath.
"Now its our HAP's turn and we request him to come in front and repeat what I am going to say after me", she said and Fajahad did what was asked.
"I being the Head of All Prefect would do what is right
I being HAP would not speak lie or cheat with any other Dafftian
I being HAP walk straightly by hook or by crook both in autumn and spring", she said and very thoughtfully -after thinking whether he would fulfill the promising that he took in oath or not and afyer answering himself yes he repeated. And thats how ceremony came to an end.
Actually he was not happy with it all.  That's why after attending the whole ceremony he marched in his class like others from corridor, wrote application and that is
To,
The Head Mistress,
                It's your good nature and love for me that you select me for the position of Head of All Prefects but I am very sorry to say that I dont want to be HAP. I request you to give this position to any other dafftian
                Kindly fulfill my request.
                Thanking you in anticipation.
                                     Your Student,
                                   Fajahad Hussain Jehangiri.".
And at recess he ran into the admin office and threw it in daffunk-a chest or a trunk in which requests
And please of students are submitted and after every 30 minutes the box is opened and all the requests of students are read by any of the staff members.
As he threw an application in it Shell came to know that it is Fajahad there throwing his request so that's why she said at once to peon "Fajahad ko andar uski application k saath bhejo" (send Fajahad in the room along with his application).
And he stood still there outside the room listening her words and thinking what he would do now because he knew what is Shela going to do now while the peon came out and after taking out his application from he turned to look t him and gave him application. But he was lost in his thoughts when he was saying "ye lo Fajahad bhai aur andar jao" (take this Bro and go inside). And finally on his saying he came out of his thoughts with "haan haan". And after taking application from him he walked in. Shela snatched application from him and read loudly while he was looking down in embarrassment and when she read completely she looked at him and he was too looking at her and in front of his eyes 
She tore it in halves. And said " now go out please " giving him direction to out setting smile on her face proving that she has higher authority so she could do what she wants to do.
"But ....." she didn't listen to him and ordered him to walk out.
And he sadly left the room.
As he walked out of the admin office the doors shut behind him his friends ran to hin yelling "why you have changed your decision why you are not participating in debate?"
"Because others would think that I am trying to be teachers' pet, that's why" he answered and hopelessly walking forward because he was thinking that friendship is now no more because of being prefects and his friends left with looking at each other and "what has happened to this forest wanderer" and they ran to him yelling all of them "kuttay!!!" And sat on him. They all were beating him when someone came and told "Miss nelofar us calling you Fajahad". They all then left his body alone and ordering like friends used to do " Chal chal ab oopar jaa tou" "now go up". He after standing, walked forward and then he walked upstairs.
"Aur Fajahad Hussain aap andar aayein"(and Fajahad Hussain you come in), he came as she said so while asking other boy to leave. 
"Please sign here", without thinking he signed where where she asked him to do signature while counting money which she had collected. 
"Okay so you are too now part of this competition I mean debate competition so please bring Rs.1000 by tomorrow" as he signed on papers she gave him a news and left with "what!!! I am not participating I am sorry". But she too had valid reason "now you cant run behind sorry 'cause you are too now part of race otherwise you would be called coward". And she further continued "if you have 1000 now so please give me now at this moment" 
And he gave her. After putting the note in envelope she walked out of the room along with him and....
Patted Farah standing with his monkey like friends saying "okay so now you are happy I have done it" and thanked hia friends too "Thank you guys I mean Fajahad's guys for helping me out" and then walked away but he stood there in front of them. And they all were reacting as if they had done nothing "kiya hua " (what happen)
Leavibg him with "you all are......eeeee"
-"Same here"


© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on August 21, 2016
Last Updated on August 21, 2016
Tags: prefect

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic