cutting

cutting

A Chapter by Irenic

"Usay chorein ge nahi" ( we will not leave him), they all made a plan and according to that plan, they stood at their position very much against the wall silently at side area of the ground- no one was there, waiting for him to come. As they noticed he was coming Farhan ran in front, threw shoe on him as he came out of the gate in side ground but other victim's reflexes were very good that's why as he threw he bend down becoming a table and as he stood with flattened back supported by his legs just like four legs support the glass in table Essa-their ufone's SIM, jumped on his back with his complete weight that he fall down with instance and suddenly on the floor all the friends including Farhan who unintentionally slide his shoe backward when he saw his small friend jumped on his back and ran to him. They all were beating him. Essa was beating his fists hardly on his back while others were hitting their feet on his back and chorusing "you here cut our hairs, you were cut our hairs". But soon their chorusing and beating for him when they entered in side ground from the gate and it is great fulness of Imran that he saw them and started whispering with hype "bay chor Chamiya agai hai" (leave it leave it Chamiya has arrived here). Fajahad too stood and turned around in a position in which his friends were standing straight silently while saying "you have broken my back, seriously". But when he turned around his mouth and eyes closed and then opened with shock and after opening he thundered "Miss aap" (miss you).
"Yes it's means further continued "your picnic is cancelled, all boys of your class can not go to picnic, that's final", and walked away.
And they all left with sad faces yelling "oh s**t man! What we have done! "

Next day they all


© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
Added on August 24, 2016
Last Updated on August 24, 2016

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic