Shock at Arrival

Shock at Arrival

A Chapter by Irenic
"

Dafftians are going to receive SHOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"

“Rule is on peak and Fajahad is a f*****g freak”, that’s what the Dafftians were thinking when they were going towards their classes in two big queues, one for girls and other for boys, and they all were being checked by their HAP, ooops sorry their AKROO-in their language.

“Shoes are not proper, come out
 nails are not cut,  come out
uniforms is dirty, come out
no braid, come out”, that’s what going on which normally went on every morning but today girls for the first time in 4 weeks tasted the flavor of Fajahad’s duty style and left with “Kis khoosat teacher ne is ka naam HAP k liye dey sakta hai” (Which decrepit teacher gave his name for HAP??),and then the time was coming of ZOYAAAAAA to get checked by her new college fellows’ hero and their idiotic HAP who was saying to her friends “Dekhna kuch nahi karey ga mujhe, karne ki karey gga tou keh doon gee I AM NEW ADMISSION” (He will not say anything to me and if he would say anything else then I will say that Mister I AM NEW ADMISSION).

“Bahir niklo, shoes polish nahi hai” (Come out, your shoes are not polished), and there her time of getting all her clocks rung came.

-“But I am new admission”

“Kyun teen hafte purna bacha bhi kiya NEW ADMISSION hota hai!!!” (Why do 3 week student is aNew ADMISSION!!!), and further continued after giving her a frightened look “Bahir niklo zoya begum” (Come out of line Lady Zoya).

And she with looking down after staring him angrily walked out of the line and stood among the “JAHILS” according to that school and college’s language.

And there poor boys were facing Ms. Iqra, HFP, whose yellings made them to pray “Ya Allah mujhay uthalay kyun k aaj yeh mere kaan tou aap kay paas bhej hi dey gee” (Oh Allah, please takemy soul up because she will send my ears in this day to you definitely).

All the students who were checked by HAP coming from one side in a single line in a ground and boys from other side, their lines were meeting at a one point. And they all stood in one line straightly facing their back to the trees and face to mr Fajahad Hussain’s face who was walking from girls towards the boys in straight line while his gown was flying because of his stepping so heavily and saying;

“Pichle teen hafton sey keh raha hoon par majal hai tum logn ne meri koi baat maani ho” (sine last three weeks I was constantly saying you all to polish your shoes but you didn’t at any cost follow my given instructions) and called her name “Iqra!!” and she- girl of small height came running towards him with her marron gown running behind her and her braid jumping on her spine and after reaching while panting she said “Yes”.

“You to girls and I to boys” he said while looking….



© 2016 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

149 Views
Added on October 17, 2016
Last Updated on October 17, 2016
Tags: Zoya, HAP, freak

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic