Dependence on LAUGHTER

Dependence on LAUGHTER

A Chapter by Irenic
"

the whole class was dependent on LAUGHTER named company and the comapany is...............

"
..................................................."Religion is barrier"
...
...
...
-"Jee Sir, aap ne bulaya tha?"(Yes sir, you have called me?)
"Haan main ne bulaya tha"(Yes I have called you)
-"Khairiat?"(Is there any problem?)
"Ziyada bholay na bano, Fajahad"(Don't seem to be innocent, Fajahad)
-"Sir janay dey na, Shabo ka period hai"(Sir please let me go, it is Shabo's period now)
"Bohat janta hoon k tumhein parhne ka kitna shoq hai"(I know very well that how much you love to study), he pulled him with his ear. "Jao"(Go), pushed him away leaving his ear with push that the simple and small ear left with redness "aur excuse kar k foran yahan aao"(give her excuse and come here fast), he continued.
                                                   --
"Abay aaj tou Shabo ka period hai"(Oh gangster, today is Shabo's period)
"saath parhein ge, Akbar aur woh chota packet bhi humein join karein ge"(study together, Akbar and that small packet will also join us)
"Shabo ki amad aur apni patshala"(Shabo's entrance and our gangsters' day out)
the auditorium-big room which goes down step by step having seats on both sides having paintings made by students on walls of both sides having little spaces between in centre where no chairs were placed and at very down or last stair there was a floor and behind it a stage.it was teachers either to stand on stage or on mozaik floor, in which students were coming either in groups or one by one and there was a burst of noise and laughter after all they all were waiting for the day when they would have day's out in the name of studying and all of them love to tease ...........but the noise stopped and gates at floor on right side opened and their fat, short, golden open haired hair parted in two parts resting on each shoulder marched in her maroon fit kameez and shalwar with dupaata from down flowing a bit shining at edges, and they remain be seated seeing her gig round eyes, area occupying nose, thin lips and loose skin-due to age, filled with make up,
while saying in the ears of each other  "Ooy kharay mat hona"(Ohh idiot do not stand up)
and all remain be seated on their comfortable sofa like chairs.
"khraya hona jaantay hain, ya woh bhi sikhaoon"(do you how to stand up or should I teach this too), their fat and short teacher glanced angrily at them after a bit waiting with lips getting more thin.
"yeh cheez"(that's we want), and they stood up with heads looking down, hiding their teasing smile and wished her in dying smile "Good Morning Missss"
"Sit", she said, looking front students from up to down.
                                                        ---
the shoes made by "Laughter", were moving forward when big wooden door at very top step was opening in peeping size and sound echoed of opening first
and then "yes!!", students whisper echoed
and then"kon hai?"(who is here?), teacher turned around to see at door at topmost stair
"yeh koi time hai aanay ka!"(is it a time to come!), the lips and eyes were narrowed more as she looked at door up and anger blew out, her deep was witness of it, and she burst out.
"baray fit time pey entry hui hai"(entry is happened at a very perfect time)
"urdu ki class bhi boring hai iss k baghair, without him urdu is boring too)
there were whisperings at some seats and remaining seats looking there with large opened eyes protected by nerdy fat glasses.
"30 minutes late, you are 30 minutes late, par in sahab ko kiya parwah, yeh tou in ke abba ka banaya hua college hai, jab chahein aayein aur jab chahein jaein, waisay aap aaye kyun hain, woul you tell usabout it, Mr.Fajahad Hussain"(30 minutes late, you are 30 minutes late, but this mister doesn't care about, his father have made this college so he ill come when he want to and leave the class when he want to leave,by the way why you come here, would you like to tell us about it, Mr.Fajahad Hussain), she showed him wrist watch to show him time, first just told seriously and then burst out that how much he was late as if his father constructed that college and all will happen according to his own will and then asked why he blessed them with his entrance by calling out his full name, but not completely full still some part remaining. She was shouting and her shout could be heard quiet loudly till the door and even outside the door that even two peons ran away because of her loud yelling because they thought that might she hanged them to death on letting gangster's bullock Fajahad to enter in auditorium.
"Mujhay tou waisay seedhi baat aana hi nahi tha, par Sir Abrar ne zabardasti bheja kaha k beta agar tum nahi jao gay tou Miss Shabana meray saar par aakar baith jaiye gi aur kahay gi k sir aap ka tou kaam dhanda nahi hai, khud tou awara girdi karte rehtay hain aur chahtay hain saaray bachay bhi yahi karein koi parhay nahi, tou isliye main yahan aa............."(Actually to be honest I didn't want to come her...but Sir Abrar insisted to go saying that my son if you would not go then Miss Shabana will sit on my head and would say that Sir, you have nothing to do, you yourself wanders whole day long and want all students to follow  your footsteps and no one would study,so that is why I .............), the steps were coming in and their Fajahad, for whose reply every one was waiting excitedly, coming down steps slowly and gradually looking down trying to look innocent and he expressed that he did not want to come on which every naughty students and his gang's part burst with laugh but that laugh was heard as whisper that was echoing and entering in her ears  and chorused "ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo" as he said that Sir Abrar insisted him to go and attend the class otherwise she would scold him and all laughed inside their mouth that can be felt when he stepped down acting as an innocent student who was forced to come there and everyone laughed with hands clapping and and whistling by putting two fingers in mouth and chanting his name when his sentence was going to end and she shouted "Dafa ho jao yahan sey, get outof my class" and he ran away fast and instantly and their lips sealed at once, whistling chanting and chorusing stopped at once when she shouted "Aur tum sub KHAMOSH!!!!"(and you all, be SILENT!!!)
Their lips bend down as his absence came again.


© 2017 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
please review......

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

156 Views
Added on November 9, 2017
Last Updated on November 9, 2017
Tags: Shabana, Shabo, Urdu, auditorium, paintings, sofa, chairs

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic