Observe

Observe

A Chapter by Irenic
"

when Fajahad observed something and it was.................................................

"
-"Fajahad ne mana kyun kardia"(why Fajahad had refused)
"kyun k woh pagal ab proof karna chahta hai kwoh selfish nahi hai, tere ilawah ussay hazar log selfish keh rahay hain and he cant tolerate it"(because he mad now wants to proove that he is not selfish, other than you thousands of students are now calling him selfish  and he cant tolerate it)

Farhan and Junaid, sitting at back benches were whispering to each other. Farhan asked him a reason when the teacher after informing Fajahad walked away of his not taking part in Allama Iqbal Competition.
Junaid, sitting beside him, whispered in his ear about sensitive nature of him regarding friends which he didn't express.
Farhan was in return left sealed.
"Aray, Fajahad, Oye Faji ruko, faji, Faji, Faji, ruko tou sahi"(yes, Fajahad, ohh Faji stop, Faji, Faji, Faji stop now)Fajahad was walking straight in corridor when Shela saw him from staff room's door and called out his name but he did not listen, she called out his nick name, he didn't listen, she then ran behind him while calling out his nick name and clasped his shoulder when reached near him, panting and asked him to stop then while holding her waist and taking deep breathes.
-"Saima bata rahi thi tum ne part lenay sey mana kar dia hai"(Saima told us that you refused to take part ), she said, still brething heavily, but it stopped as the question ended and she looked up at him.
"Haan"(yes), he replied and started to walk forward again. He was serious at that time.
-"aray baba ruko tou sahi"(ohh man stop walking), as she looked up and find himwalking forward again after answering, she foot it fast to him while asking him to stop.
She hold his shoulder and turned him left towards her and asked "acha yeh tou bata dou k mana kyun kiya hai"(okay okay, now tell me why you have refused to take part)
"kyun k sub ko lagta hai main selfish hoon, aur unomina main yeh bardasht nahi kar sakta"(because evryone think I am selfish, and unomina I can not tolerate this), he told her reason and started to step forward. this timme she was also walking with her. It was the habit of Fajhad that he used to say "you know me na" so fast that it seems he is calling out the name of a chines girl "unomina".
"isliye main ne mana kar dia"(that's why I refused to take part), he reasoned and walked down stairs and she did not.

"Farhan, you are called up", someone informed Farhan who was standing near the gate and waiting for his van.
"acha, aata hoon"(okay, I am coming), he replied.

-"jee miss aap ne mujhe bulaya tha"(yes miss, you have called me), Farhan ran up and found her sitting on chair in front of stairs.
"haan bulaya tha"(yes I called you), she said instantly agreeing by rolling her eyes and then stood up.
-"par kyun"(but why), he narrowed his eyes because he found her expressions strange and then walked up stairs behind him.
"aisay hi"(justly), he shaked her shoulders and smiled.
he laughed that finally his favourite teacher give him value
"yeh ek baat batao yehtum aur Fajahad itna lartaykyun ho"(now tell me one thing why you and Fajahad gight alot), they both were walking forward in corridor, beside each other and she asked him while eating chocolate which she offered him but he refused. 
-"nahi tou"(no, its not), he disagreed and looked at her.
"tou phir yeh phone wala maamla kiya hai??"(so what is this matter regarding phone all around??), she raised her brows and smiled making loops with folded hands.
-"haan tou, woh tou sahi baat hai na, I am his best friend, she should give me my phone back"(so yes, that is a right point, I am his best friend, he should give me my phone back), his whole confidence was burried when she untied his reaity. He tried to show that fake one by turning his eyes away and started to walk forward.
"tum uskay friend ho tou kiya hua, woh tumhe kyun dey, kiya usnay kisi aur ko wapis kiya, nahi na, tou tumhe kyun, duty is duty Farhan, ussay apni duty ko tumharay liye chorna bhi nahi chahiye aur na woh choray ga tumharay liye or kisi aur k liye"(so what if you are his friend, why he should give you back, did he give back to anyone else, no, so why he should give you, duty is duty Farhan and he should not give up his duty for you and he will not give up his duty just for you or anyone else), she argued in return and her point striked at his mind so hard that he showed his weakness, tried to ignore her and walked forward, on which she said "darasal tum deserve hi nahi kartay Fajahad aur na Fajahad ko, kaash uss pagal ko yeh baat samjh aa jaye"(actually you don't deserve Fajahad and Fajahad doesn't deserve you, I wish that mad would understand it too), his feet stopped and turned right when she started to say that he did not deserve Fajahad and then she said "bus yahi kehna thais liye bulaya, jao jaa kar enjoy karo aur uss idiot ko indirect message dou that you don't care"(I just want to say this, now go and enjoy and give message indirectly that you don't care of him), and she walked away.
                                         -
At night
"Hello Faji, I am at Sadiq's house, tu bhi wahan aa jaio"(hello Faji, I am at Sadiq's house, you too come here), Junaid called him, while standing near tree on footpath.
"theek"(okay).

"yeh sub kiya hai, tu ne kaha tha k sirf tu par yahan tou puri paltan hai,  khama khai mein teri baaton mein, main jaa raha hoon, tu enjoy kar"(what is this, you said that you are alone but here is a whole battalion, I being idiot believed on your words, I am going back, you enjoy), he reached there and found all six of his group members there waiting for him because of which he asked Junaid seriously about whats going on there and when he saw Farhan, standing beside Junaid and Junaid holding his hand tightly, he said that he was going back.
"wait Fajahad, please, ek din hogaya hai poora is jhagray ko shru huay way tum dono ab khatam karo issay, please"(wait Fajahad, please, it is been a day to the starting of this c**k and bull fight, now, both of you, please resolve this issue), Junaid came forward, hold the stands of his bike and asked him to wait and resolve the issue.
"please Faji", Salman-a fat, tall and fair guy who used to wear glasses, said. "tera jhagra Farhan sey hai hum sey tou nahi tou phir why are you ignoring us"(your fight is with Farhan, not with us, so why are you ignoring us), he complained him, looking at him in requesting way that he should give them a chance.
"chal ab uttar Faji"(now please stand up from bike), Essa-their UFONE KI SIM (ufone's sim), requested.
Fajahad stood up. 
Junaid pushed Farhan forward. 
They both were in front of each other.
"chalo ab hath milao, larai jhagra bohat hogaya, har koi isi baray mein baat kar raha hai, college mein, orkut par aur facebook par bhi"(now handshake, this c**k and bull fight is enough, everyone is talking aabout it  in college, orkut and facebook too), Junaid said. He asked them to end up arguments as all their peers in college were talking about it everywhere.
The two hands met grab each other.
The veins of one hand shook fast and adrenaline was at peak.
And Farhan attacked.
He pushed him away by hitting knee that he collided with his bike and everyone chorused "Farhan" and ran to hold him. 
He came forward to attack him with his both hands.
Fajahad hold his going to attack hands and pushed him away.
"Fajahad,you stop it, please", Junaid ran to him, hold his shoulders.
"Please Junaid, let him be free from anger", he whispered while staring at Farhan.
"mujhe janay dou"(let me go), he turned towards his bike to go when Farhan forcefully left his hands from then and ran to him.
"tu apne aap ko samjhta kiya hai"(what do think about yourself), he tapped at his chest at left side and he pushed backward and Farhan forward.Fajhad was observing his tapping and hitting.
Junaid and Salman tried to came forwards to stop their fight but he raised his pal to stop and let him do what he want to do.
Farhan saw it.
"haan, haan karde mana, yeh bata k main kitna bewakuf hoon aur tu kitna samjhdaar hai na"(yeah yeah, you don't let them come, and show that how much I am stupid and you are smart, isn't it), he was constantly hitting on his chest at left side and he was being moved backward and suddenly hit by a thorny tree when Farhan said "isn't it" and Fajahad sighed on feeling pain. 
"Farhan!!", Salman, Jamshed, Abbas and Junaid ran towards them as they noticed the thorns and his pain. 
"tu humesha yahi karta hai, you always failed me"(you always do like this, you always failed me), he holded his tightly against the tree that his hand was being hurt.

"Farhan!! Kiya kar raha hai tu!!"(Farhan!! What are you doing), Jamshed, Abbas, Imran and Essa  pulled him away from him and yelling.
While Salman and Junaid ran to him and asking him "kuch hua tou nahi??"(is nothing happen to you??).
The thorns were sharp. As he was set free from him, he sighed while looking down.
"Relax Salman, I am safe, You enjoy, me going", he patted on Salman's shoulder and then sat on bike to go back.
Farhan saw the hands bleeding.
"ab pata chala, darkht pe kaantay thay, saala chutiya, ek tou pata nahi woh tujhe kyun nahi maar raha tha"(now you come to know, the tree was thorny, you are f**k, and I don't understand why he didn't beat him), Jamshed was shouting and yelling.
                                         --
"ring final hogai bus ab date baki hai us k liye kal....."(Ring is finalised now date has to be fixed for which tomorrow.......)


© 2017 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
paltan= urdu word which means huge group.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

116 Views
Added on November 27, 2017
Last Updated on November 27, 2017
Tags: fight, deserve, phone, maamla

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic