preparation

preparation

A Chapter by Irenic
"

when they all busy in preparation of........................................

"
                                                       
"1, 2, 3, 4
5, 6, 7, 8", preparations and dancce practice were going on in classes so...........
"tum aisa nahi kar saktay, Newton"(You cannot do this, Newton)
"three rules are enough" drama practice was going on in auditorium 
and on the other hand
"masti k din hai chalo jhoomay aur gaye hum............."(it is the days of fun so let us dance and sing......................), many were singing songs in group in STORE ROOM.
"Fajahad ko bulao tou, transport ka intazaam karane k liye"(call Fajahad for preparation of transport)
"catering walon sey bhi humaray HAP ka rabta hai, pichlay saal bhi issi k toujaane walay se matric k farewellor MissMarry ki takreeb ka khaana ban waya tha"(our HAP also has contacts with catering services, remember, we have made food for last year's matric farewell and Miss Marry's function from one his contact one!!)
"aur bacha dance aur finance tou woh tou yahi dekhay ga"(and noww re,maining finance and dance so who willsee excepthim!!),mean while Fajahad was being called by every other teacher for "taiyaari"(Preparation) of farewell in staff room.
"jee miss transport ka tou intazaam ho gaya hai, chaar bari busein aayein gee,ek bus k hazar rupay lagainn ge tou total chaar hazar lagain ge aur bargaining kara k budget teen hazar ka banay ga"(yes miss, transport is done, four big buses will come, for each bus 1000 will be charged so it will cost four thousand and after bargaining the budget would be of Rs 3000 ), he told and passed the paper on which he had written all calculations to Miss Linda.
"waah rey!! kiya baat hai!!"(wow!! what a fabulous deal!!), upon seeing all price and totaling she laughed.
"bhai humaray college mein ek hi ladka hai aur woh hai apna Fajahad, baki sub tou doodh peetay bachay hain, kuch nahi aata unhe siwaaye parhne k aur uss mein bhi koi khaas maharat nahi hai"(there is only one guy in our college and that is ourvery own Fajahad, other wise all of them except him are milk feeding kids, they don't know anything except studying and in that too they are not expert), 40 year old Mrs.Farooqi said and laughed while setting her palu of saari.
"yeh tou hai"(you are right),they all laughed and agreed.
"acha khaanay ka kiya scene hai?"(okay now what about food?), young and since 2 years in college, Miss Sidra asked from thin pink lips to him while sliding her hair, resting on shoulders, behind her white and thin face and big almond eyes became more concentrated and focused and small ears were given to him and lips got sealed.
"catering ka main aap ko chuti tak break tak batata hoon, menu decide kar k"(i will tell you all about catering till after break after deciding menu), Fajhad said while looking down and folding paper and then looked up at them again.
"theek hai"(oay), she said.
"dance aur gaanay kipractice kaisi jaa rahi hai"(how is the practice going of dance and singing?), Shela asked
"achi jaa rahi hai"(It is going good), he replied.
                                                       --
4th period
"tou janab jaisa k aap jaanatay hain k kyun k aap bartari rakhtay hain is batch mein ladkion k oopar tou yeh haaq aap k paas hai k iss dafa ki picnic mein kiya hona chahiye hai aur kiya nahi aur yaad rakhiyein ga aap hi ki raye ko ahmiat di jaye gi aur haqeeqat bhi banaya jaye ga"(So misters as you all know that due to being dominant over girls in this batch you have a right to decide what should be there in picnic and what should not, and you all remember that your opinions wil be given value and it will be your opinions that will come into reality.), there was no class of any subject andall boys of first year were gathered in Faji's class for deciding  picnic arrangements. they all were sitting in front him.and he was telling them that their opinions are much more valuable than others and listening all his words sparked the release of adrenaline and excitment in their blood.
"tou sub sey pehlay aata hai menu, what you want in food"(so first comes menu, what you want in food), he clapped his hand to bring their attention back to that topic.
"biryani"
"pizza"
"fries"
"pasta"
"gol gapay"
"burger"
"chocolate fudge cake"
.
.
.
and their list of wants began which was being noted by Bilal, standing beside him.
Girls' room
"So girls what you prefer in food, come one, give your opinion", Miss British, prefect Seema announced in a class to class of girls of first year.
"biryani"
"noodles"
"pasta"
"chinese"
"sandwiches"
"cake"
"fries"
"rolls"..... and that was wahat majority of them roared and tall and normal weighed Haleema noted.
"okay girls, Thank you", that's what she said in all classes at last.
"fajahad",Seema came in.
"Haan bolo, andar aao"(yes say, come in), while sitting on table with a leg crossed and other hanging down, he asked her to come in and speak to him.
"here is the list of girls' opinions", she gave him a piece of paper.
"okay Miss British", he looked at list and said then agreed.
as she left the room, he asked them "tou meray aziz supahiyon tou kiya main biryani, pizza, fries, pasta, gol gapay, burger, aur chocolate fudge cake ko final karoon ya kuch badlna hai aap ko ya iss list ko bhi ek nazar dekhna hai"(so my soldiers do i finalise biryani, pizza, fries, pasta, gol gapay, burger and chocolate fudge cake or you want to change something or you you want to consider this list), after taking a list from Bilal's hand he announced the names of dishes which they roared and then asked them whether they want any change or not, and they asked them if they want to see the girls' list.
"yaar issay tou tu phaeik"(oh man throw it away)
"yeh cheez!!"(that's thing!!) 
the list was threw off.
"but faji yaar humein kuch different karna hai, yeh sub tou hota rahta hai, koi different menu rahte hain"(But Faji we want to do something different, it is too repetetive, we used to do it, why don't we put something differnt in our menu)
"haan faji"(yes faji)
"please chutiyay kuch idea dey" (yeah please give some idea, f**k)
and the gangster began to howl loud.
"kuch different................barbecue k baray mein kiya khayal hai aur uss k saath bonfire??"(something different.............then what about having barbecue along with bonfire??), he was thinking for a while that what what different they would do and when the thought came he gulped it out instantly
"Yeh fit hai"(that is fit totally)
"yeh cheez mere aziz!!"(that is called decision my friend!!)
"apna BC hi aisay mashwaray dey sakta hai, kiya karein aag aur dhuay walay mahaul mein ladkian achi khaasi phaasa sakta hai"(our sister f****r can only give this kind of idea, after all in the enviroment having fire and steam around there is a good chance of doing girls)
as he gave them idea they all roared.they all stood and made a big circle, holding hands of each other and  and moving round and round while singing "hoo hoo wala wala hoon hoon, jhinga lala jhinga lala bhoo bhoo, jhinga lala, tada da tada da ta tada, loo waaaaaas boo waaaaaa haaaa hooooooooooooooo heeeeeee waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa", their national song by moving round and round firstly and then beat their chest like red indians  while stading in circle then brought their right hands forward in circle making circle from it and started to waggle it and vibrate it as they all cheered "tada da...." and brought their hands to themsleves and stood straight and began to roar "looooo waaaaaaaaas......" by making their mouth round, then all of them brought face in circle and said "booooo" and then back at their position as they said "waaaaaaaaaaaaa" and then looked at their right hand partner and and saud "haaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and then looked at left and said "hooooooooooooooooo" and then in front and said "hee.." and   and the ran to each other while shouting "waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" and jumped on each other and chorused "lumpa lumpa lumpaaa lumpaa lummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmpaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, hoooo haa",and when they jumped down from each other they all chorused "hoooooo" and after sighing "haaa" and their their song ended.
-"tou menu decide hogaya"(so is menu decided?), Fajahad, while lying down and panting asked
"jee huzoor"(yes in your highness), they allchorused while lying down and sighing.
 
-"tou ab jaga decide karo"(so now decide the venue)
"venue.......bhai barbecue hai bonfire hai tou farm house done karo"(venue........bro there would be barbecue and bonfire so finalise farm house)
-"farm house, theek hai"(farm house, okay), after recalling the place he first thought about it and then agreed.
-"kitne time tak k liye?"(for how much time you want to stay?)
"Ek raat"(one night)
he then stood up and said "chalo ab main chalta hoon"(okay so now I am going) and he went to staff room.
-"Miss venue farm house hai,ek raat ka stay hai aur menu barbecue hai aur uss k saath bonfire"(Miss,venue is farm house, stay is of one night and menu is barbecue along with bonfire), he told them while standing in front of them
"yeh sahi hai bhai, that is good man", they all laughed and appreciated their decision.
-"tou miss transport k teen sey chaar hazaar lagain ge aur jahan tak barbecue ki baat hai tou samaan karye par lena paray ga aur karaya ek raat ka kuch 300 tak ka hoga aur bonfire k liye lakdiyan yahan sey uthalein ge"(so miss transport now will be of three to four thousand rupees of cost and for barbecue we have to take its equiments on rent andrent for one night would be 300 rupees and for bonfire we will take woods from here), he gave them idea and all information about costs which they listened carefully.
"theek hai, boss"(okay, boss),they all agreed.
-"aur gifts mein hum ne mugs decide kiye hain jin par college ka monogram ho aur saath mein unki class ki aur batch ki tasveer ho dono saalon ki"(and for gifts we decided to give them mug having a monogram of our college on it along with picture of their class and batch of both year first and second).
"haan yeh sahi hai, ab jao computer room, wahan poora finance chart taiyaar karo, sub se pehley tou iqra aur saaray prefects k saath discuss karo phir PC room jaa kar excel par is ki report taiyaarkaro aur phir jaa k principal ko dekhao"(oay it is right, now go to computer room and make a finance chart, but firstly discusss the finance with Iqra and all prefects andthen go to PC room and make whole report on excel and then show it to principal)
-"okay Ma'am", he agreed.
                                                              ---
-"haan tou jee, yeh rahi amount jo hum ladkon sey layge aur yeh rahi amount jo ladkion se layin ge aur yeh rahi amount jo main contribute karoon ga aur yeh rahi amount jo tum sub contribute karo ge"(so here is amount which we will collect from boys, here is the amount which we collect from girls, here is the amount which I will contribute and here is the amount which you all will contribute)
"yaar tumhari tou sub sey ziyada hai"(but friend you amount is huge)
-"tou mera auhdaa bhi tou bada hai aur yeh daffty ka rule hai isliye mera contribution will be the biggest!"( so my authority is bigger and it is the rule of daffty so that is why my contribution will be the biggest!)
the prefect were having discussion over finance in which he told them the reason of his huge contribution.
                                                              ----
PC room
Hands were typing fast and paper slided out from printer and he ran out of room while holding paper .
                                                              -----
Principal Room
-"jee Fajahad, kiyatai paya gaya hai?"(So Fajahad,what has been decided?)
"yeh decide kiya gaya hai"(it has been decided), he pushed the file on table towards her.
-"farm house, one night stay, bonfire, barbecue, mugs with monogram and pics of both years and titles and over all budget Rs.120000, isn't it too much Mr.Fajahad", she called out highlighted words and after calling out budget she looked at him and asked.
"jab farewell aur picnic ko mila diya jata hai tou budget itna hi aata hai, hum sub ne aap ki ek baat maani hai tou aap ko bhi humari yeh baat maani paray gee, aur jahan tak contribution ki baat tou bahatar hazar paanch sau chaalis rupay hum students contribute karein ge yani aapko sirf saintalis hazar chaar sau saath rupay shamil karne honge"(when farewell and picnic is combined then budget comes out of this, we all agreed to you on one point now you have to agree on our decision, and regarding to contribution so we students will contribute Rs.72540 it means you have to add only Rs.47460)
-"tumhara aur sub ka meri baat maan na laazim hai parmere liye tumhari and sub ki baat maan na lazim nahi hai, agar main naa manoo tou"(it is important for you and for everyone to obey me and for me to obey you and other is not important, if I will refuse to accept this then..?)
"aap k maan nay naa maan nay se kuch nahi hota sau feesad teachers meri side par hain tou isliye meri baat maani jaye gee aur haan yeh mera qanoon nahi yeh daffty ka qanoon hai and qanoon par amal karna aap ki guthi mein parna hai"(it doesn't matter whether you accept or refuse because 100 percent teachers are on my side so thats why my opinion will be followed and yes it is not my law it is the law of daffty and it is your habit to follow law)
she stared him angrily with wide lips dripping in and then looked down making two fists closing her eyes tightly an widenig ler lips putting the pink mass in she then the looked up pushed the file towards him and said "I accept your opinion Mr.Fajahad"
"you have to", he put more spice on her injury which was due to because of his words.
her injury could be seen in the form of her red cheeks and red eyes.
"may I go?", he smiled having a looped smile.
"go", she blinked.
 He left.
                                                                 ------
Wednesday
"so boys give 150 rupees now for farewell" Fajahad ran class by class and collected 150 rupees from 394 students(boys) from pre-medical to pre-engineering to commerce and to arts.
                                                                   -------
Friday Morning
-"Bhaiya munasib daam lagao satar hazar mein final karo, humesha aap hi sey letay rehtay hain"(please finalise it in reasonable amount, inn seventy thousand rupees, we are your regular customers, we always buy from you)
"pichahtar hazar final daam hai"(75,000 is final cost), shop keeper said
-"satar hazar"(seventy thousand)
"pichahtar hazar"(75000)
-"bhaiya maan jao na, satar hazar pe final"(Brother please acept it and finalise on seventy thousand)
"satar hazar tou kam hai sahab ji, pichahtar hazar"( 70000 is quiet less, please 75000)
-"satar hazar"(70000)
"pichahtar hazar"(75000)
-"satar hazar"(70000)
"pichahtar hazar"(75000)
-"satar hazar"(70000)
"pichahtar hazar"(75000)
-"satar hazar"(70000)
"aray baba maaf karo mujhay, aray chotoo satar hazar mein saat sau naway mug dey"(ohhh ho please free me, oooh dwarf give them 790 mugs in 70000)
 and finally mugs were done. Shela, Abrar and Fajahad were outside at mugs shops where they had given orders.They wee bargaining at pace to shopkeeper to save the 9000 rupees.
"ab chaltay hai Arshad bhai k pass"(now we will go to Arshad bhai), He said while counting money and notes and after putting them in his pocket he guided the auto driver to Napier road.
"Tou salaam chacha kaisay hain aap"(so salaam uncle, how are you), as he jumped out of the auto he ran towards the 35 year old heavy Punjabi men who was drinking Lassi which was dripping down on his beard a bit and put his hands on his eyes.
"ooye Faju!!, yeh tou tu hai!!"(ohh Faju!! it is you man!!), he guessed by touching his hands and stood up to hug him.
"Faju!!!!", his friend and Shela on hearing his nickname got shocked and looked at each other.
"bata kaisa hai tu, bada kamzor ho gaya hai tu"(now tell how are you, you get weaker now), he said.
"kamzor!! kahan sey hua hai"(weaker!! from where does he get),shela and he could listen their conservation and talking to each other on Arshad's comments.
"main theek aap sunai"(I am fine you tell), Fajahad said
"main Alhumdillilah...tu bata aaj kaisay yaad kiya?"(i am fine by the grace of Allah....you tell why you remember me today??)
"Darasal Arshad bhai aap sey ek kaam hai, kal college ki taraf se farm house jaa rahay hain toutransport k liye mainne keh diya k Arshad bhai sub sey behtareen hain, sastay daamon mein safar karwaatay hain,ek hazaar naway log hain,malir jaana hai, ab aap bataein"(actually Arshad bhai i want to discuss something to you, tomorrow college is taking us to farm house, so for transport I recommand your name that Arshad bhai is the best, he provide faccilities in the most reasonable rates,1090 people are there, and you have to frop usat malir from saddar, now you tell), he told him everything in detail.
"saddar se malir tak aur ek hazar naway log tou is k liye 3 baari busein aur ek choti bus chaalain gee, is k lag bhag teen hazar banaain ge"(from saddar to malir and 1090 people so 3 big buses and 1 small buses will come and it will cost 3000), Arshad bhai told him.
"bhaiya hazar karo na, jab zaroorat parti hai tou aap hi seymadadmangta hoon bhai k liye itna nahi karo ge"(brother please reduce it to 1000, I always call you whenever I need help, don't you reduce the price for your younger brother),he said
"ooye Faju, dil kyun chota karta hai, chal hazar dey dey, kab takaana hai"(Ooo Faju, why you get upset on such petty things, okay give 1000 for this, now when should I arrive?), he hold his face and try to vheer him and agrred to do the job for 1000 rupees.
"yeh toy ammi sey bhi ziyada achi bargaining karta hai"(he do bargaining better than ammi), he commented as he observed his friend who reduce the price from three thousand to thousand rupees.
"kal aath tak"(tomorrow till eight), he told him, then hugged him and thanked himandwalked in auto.
"haye Faji kiya kamal kiya hai tu ne!! teri aye ho sarkar!!"(oooo Faji what a miracle you have done!! you live long life mister!!)
Then they went in narrow streets of Napier road decorated with mud, litter and poor children playing on road dressed iin torn clothes having hair unwashed. Fajahad entered in one of the houses and gave the order of biryani and cakes for which it costed 25,000 but he reduced it 10,260.
Farm house rent was reduced to 11,500 from 15000.
                                                                      --------
Friday evening
Farewell of alumni took place after school and college was over at 4 PM and happened orderly and nicely.
many of them were looking young but some looked 40 year old people waiting for death, some got heavy but some got weaker.
Faji, Osman and his cousins did dance, drama and mimicry. Mimicry let the viewers to laugh whole heartedly.
                                                                    ---------
"Yeh Rizawan bhai ki"(it is of Rizwan bhai)
"yeh Akhtar bhai ki"(it is of Akhtar bhai)
"yeh Khadija auntie ki"(its of Khadija auntie)
"yeh parveen baji ki"(it is of Parveen auntie)
"yeh meri"(it is of me)
"yeh Habbar bhai ko dey do"(give this to Jabbar bhai)
the event was over, Fajahad was putting Biryani from degh into shoppers for everyone while pointing others to clean up the hall and take off covers from chairs.
                                                               ------------
"parveen auntie, yeh aap k liye", he delivered her packet to her house.
                                                                 ------------
osman's place
14 hands and 52 fingers were in big plate, eating biryani togather and shouting "yeh chocken tou chor dey BC"(leave that chicken sister f****r)
                                                               ------------
From osman's house he went to........................................... because he was not free that time tooo


© 2017 Irenic


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

122 Views
Added on December 4, 2017
Last Updated on December 4, 2017
Tags: reduce, bargain, teen, cchaar, bahatar, hazar, qanoon, guthi

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic