Farewell

Farewell

A Chapter by Irenic
"

at farewell they had fun with along with..........................................................

"
From Osman's house he went to Napier road to Nargis auntie's house and picked up stuff of lunch because he was not free at that time tooo
then
Parveen auntie's house to get marinated kitchen at Delhi Colony
then
Baahir(shop) to pick bbq equipments on rent at phase VII, Defence.
and then 
phase IV, DHA at his own house 
where he dawdled in, walking heavily and bumped on to sofa in lonely and silent lounge.
the closing eyes opened suddenly when he saw the stick stuck at 3 of mid night.
He jumped up from seat, ran up in his room, did back packing for a night, put his phone for charging and then ran to swim for an hour, then called Miss Shela and told her that he had picked up everything.
The Adhaan of Fajar was echoeing, he offered salah. The only salah which he used to offer is of Fajar.
He woke up Farah and both the siblings drove the car to college taking their Bashir chacha along with them.
The stuff was then put into freezer of college and Farah closed her eyes for an hour. 
Teachers arrived, buses arrived, students arrived, all seated into them as they were asked but students are student they all obscurely came in Faji one bus after all they all want the best company and teachers accepted but Arsalan and his peers (who wanted to sit togather alone) were insisted by Faji to sit with him.
BBq equpiments and food were taken to place by hi-roof, property of principal.
Radios were on and songs were being played, the whole van roaring of both boys and girls but Faji one van was roaring with their national anthem as the van began to move behind the college and as they reached at farm house.
"yahooooooooooooooooo"as the van reached at spot whole group roared except GALI NO. 9211 residents (Arsalan and his peers)
                                                                  -
Lunch served
Night arrived.
Everyone was there in the lawn doing barbecue and enjoying bonfire and dancing.
"yaar kuch kami hai"(yaar, something is lackin)
"yaar woh maza nahi aaraha"(yaar that fun is not being achieved)
everyone was dancing and enjoying but finding something less.
Shela walked out from cafe towards the crowd and after looking all around she asked "Fajahad kahan hai"(Where is Fajahad)
"aray haan Faji nahi hai apna"(ohh yes our Faji is not here), and they finally came to know what was missing.
"shayad kamray mein"(may be he is in room), as allwere thinking where he would be, Farhan suggested.
"jao bula kar lao ussay"(Go and call him), she asked Farhan.
Farhan walked forward that she was facing his back towards wide block having four big rooms in it.
"Fajahad uth tou, Fajahad!!, Faji yaar ith na!!"(Fajahad wake up noe, Fajahad!! Faji please wake up man!!), he reached in room and found him lying on his stomach and sneezing. He tried to wake him up.
"main pichley chontis ghanton sey nahi soya,mujhe sonay dey, jaa yahn sey"(i have not slept since 34 house, let me sleep, go away), pushing and his voice opened his sleep wanting eyes and mind a bit but then he slept again.
"trust me tujhe bohat maza aaye ga, aa jaa na"(Trust me you will enjoy alot, please come), he pushed him.
"jaa kutay ja, chutiya saala"(go dog so, f*****g whacky), he was sleepy.
He walked out towards them.
"kiya hua Fajhad kahan hai"(what happen where is Fajahad), she asked him and tried to look behind him.
"so raha hai, keh raha hai k pichley chontis ghanto se woh jaag raha hai, abussay sonay ka mauqa mila hai"(he is sleeping, saying that he was awake for 34 hours and then he got time to sleep).
"nahi yaar"(nooo man!!), they all doomed.
"music on karo, daaneh pe daanah chalao, mainne kaha danneh pe daanah chalao, volume full karo"(on the music, play danneh pe daanah, I said playdaaneh pe daanah, higher the volume to full), she said after thinking a bit to Farhan who kept standing she then repeated to play a sindhi song daaneh pe dannah-faji's favourite song. He kept volume a lower according to her so she asked him to higher it.
"mulaazim so rahay hain"(servants are sleeping), he argued.
"kuch nahi hoga"(Nothing will happen), she said.
"woh nahi aaye ga, main jaanta hoon ussay, dus saal hogaye hain dosti ko, woh apni neend kabhi nahi chorta"(he will not come, I know him, we have been friends since 10 years, he never leave his sleep), he dropped his hand down from music player and said.
"woh aaye ga, meri chand mahino ki dosti ko ek dafa dekh tou lo, please!(he will come, see for once my months log and still counting friendship, please!), she said.
he higher the volume to the fullest. and when all looked behind he was coming forward waving his hands up in sky and raising up on toes and dancing in sindhi style.
All chorused "hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, apna faji aa gaya"(hooooooooooooooooooo our faji has come)
"kaha tha na aaye ga, it means k main ziyada jaanti hoon"(i said it he will come and see, it means i know him better than you??)
                                                          -
next day
break  was served in the brick styled cafe having green fresh big swimming pool outside at one side and big lawn at left of cafe.
As everyone was carrying on their lunch the eyes met of Faji and Shela and then of Faji and Farhan and then of whole group sitting together and gradually the feet stepped and hand moved gradually and ran away when most of the teachers were not there and there was yelling behind "Aray Zoya, tumhara phone"(ooh Zoya, your phone!!), and the tip top zoya ran behind him from swimming area to lawn and then to upstairs of the building to the roof.
"Abbas, mujhay mera phone dou, give me my phone Abbas", as she came she yelled when she saw Abbas laughing in front of her near the wall.
"Main tou nahi doon ga"(I will not give), he teased.
he threw it to Essa who then three it to Sidra and Sidra to Moiz and Moiz to Farhan and Farhan to Imranand Imran to Junaid  as she came near him to grab the phone.
She ran towards them one by one to whom the phone was thrown but when it was thrown to Junaid, she stopped running towards him and straightened , looping her lips, crossing her hands and standing in side pose while saying "balkay phake dou bus sim dey dou"(actually throw it, but give me sim card only), as he was walking towards her playing catch catch from her phone and when she asked them to give her sim he was very near to her he brought the face near to her ear and said "woh bhi nahi milay gi"(tat also you won't get) and the walked to the wall and threatened "aur direct jaye ga yahan se..... neechay" (and it will go directly from here....down) and Essa completed "yani gaye ki gobar mein balkay sorry uss bell k area mein jis ne tumhein seeng maara tha...kamar pe jaisay hi tum enter hui thi....yaad aaya"(it means it will directly fall into cow's waste.........no sorry actually it will fall into that bull's area which hit you...........on waist when you just entered here............did you remember).
"dekho aisa nahi karo, please mujhay mera phone dou, yeh kiya mazaaq hai"(see don't do like this, give me m phone back please, what a joke is this!!), as he refused to give her sim, her shoulders shaked, lips moved and she requested him to give her phone and when she shouted that game they were playing with her while coming near him he lifted the phone down and she yelled "nahiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!"(Noooooooooo!!!)
"ek shart pe"(but on a single condition), Farhan, standing far from her at left side near the big blue water tank,came foward towards her friend.
"konsi shart"(what condition), she asked, looking both of them one by one. She was unable to understand their game. Her little bended back and a bit sound-ful heart beat can prove it.
"yahi k tum accept karo k tum ne Fajahad ki pic edit ki thi aur ussay phasaaya tha"(the condition is that you simply accpt it that you edited the pic of Fajahad and tangled him), Farhan gulped out instantly as she asked while rubbing her set of teeth against each other by opening her two hands out and fingers too.
"aisa kuch nahi hai main ne koi edit nahi ki th, it is a real pic"(there is nothing like this, I did not edit any any pic, it is a real pic), she first [ushed her face back, widening her lips and then refused loudly.
"achaa!!"(ohhh reallY!!), Junaid's face pushed forward.
"tou phir humein yeh scene college k kisi bhi camera mein kyun nahi mila, Miss Shela sey pooch lo aur Miss Jennifer sey bhi"(so why we did not get anny scene like this in history of cameras of college, as aout it to Miss Shela even Miss Jennifer too), he continued.
the two teachers agreed with guys.
"ab aap ka kiya jawab hai"(now what is your answer), from sweetness to harshness the tone changed.
"actually I edited the pic", she looked down and said and then looked up when Farhan said "aur abyahi jumla urdu mein bolo tou.......detail mein"(and now say the same sentence in urdu.......in detail).
"aisa kuch nahi tha, main ne Fajahad ki pic edit ki thi aur ussay affair k maamlaat mein phassaya tha"(there is nothing like this, I edited Fajahad's pic and tangled him in issues of affair in college), she said in detail.
"record kar liya"(does it have recorded??), as the sentence completed, Farhan looked at Shela and asked her
"haan haan record ho gaya"(yes yes it is recorded), Miss jennifer, who seemed to be tall and tan skinned as compared to short and white skinned Miss Shela, waved and replied.
"kiya!!"(what!!), she looked at Miss jennifer's smile and Farhan's laughter.
"jee!!"(yes!!), and whole crowd chorused.

"yeh raha tumhara phone"(and here is your phone), and phone threw in her hands from her right side not from Junaid.
Imran walked a side and Faji came in lime light.
"yeh hum sub ka plan tha, Farah ka bhi"(it is the plan of our all, Farah's too), Farah-who was unhappy and not talked once to her when this all scene was created and in fact told her when she said "apne bhai ko itni value na dou, tum kuch ziyadahi bhai bhai karti hoon"(dont give value to your brother alot,you do too much lovely brother lovely brother) that "main apne bhai ki zara si bezaati bardasht nahi karti aur na woh meri"(i dont tolearte even a little humilation of my brother and he too  does not toleration my humilation too),came forward too who was firstly standing behind Iqra.
"Zoya tum darasal galat thi, isliye hum ne yeh sub kiya"(Iqra actually you were wrong, that is why we all did this).
                                                       --
Another night in Cafe
another night was given to them on the basis of package they selected.

-"tou janab aap batain kaisay hain"(soo mister you tellhow are you)
"theek tu suna"(fine you say)
-"main bhi theek hoon, bari tafree aayi, aap baataein, bhabbi bata rahi thi office mein jitna kaam hota hai uss k muqablay mein employees kam hai"(i am fine, infact we had huge fun, you tell, sister in law is saying that employees are less as compared to work you have in office)
"har office ki yahi kahani hai"(it is the story of every office)
-"har office ki nahi sirf aap k office ki"(notof every office it is the story of only your one)

under the cloudy night in silent lawn, Fajhad was having chit chat with his brother on phone while sitting with knees pushing his pelvis on raised area.

Zoya was awake and looking at him laughing from behind and Shela too from her behind too and all gone to sleep except........
                                                              


© 2017 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
daaneh pe daanah is a famous sindhi folk music by Shazia Khushk.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"next day
break was served in the brick styled cafe having green fresh big swimming pool outside at one side and big lawn at left of cafe.
As everyone was carrying on their lunch the eyes met of Faji and Shela and then of Faji and Farhan and then of whole group sitting together and gradually the feet stepped and hand moved gradually and ran away when most of the teachers were not there and there was yelling"

Posted 6 Years Ago


Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

You are welcome...
Irenic

6 Years Ago

:)...............................:)
Sami Khalil

6 Years Ago

:).....................
"The Adhaan of Fajar was echoeing, he offered salah. The only salah which he used to offer is of Fajar.
He woke up Farah and both the siblings drove the car to college taking their Bashir chacha along with them."

Posted 6 Years Ago


Irenic

6 Years Ago

Thank you soo much for reviewing. Your reviews satisfy me that I wrote a better piece.
"Lunch served
Night arrived.
Everyone was there in the lawn doing barbecue and enjoying bonfire and dancing."

Posted 6 Years Ago


Irenic

6 Years Ago

Thank you soo much!! Your reviews motivate me!!! I am very thankful to you.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

272 Views
3 Reviews
Added on December 5, 2017
Last Updated on December 5, 2017
Tags: daaneh, pe, daanah, peers

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic