Against

Against

A Chapter by Irenic
"

And someone was against of............

"

"And PE boys won the cricket tournament of daffty again"

 

Collywobbles, the wing in front of the around, organized the celebration in their room in Taradiddle, wing in ground.

The whole team after outward celebration went in their room.

The teachers of their wing was there.

"And here is the celebration" and the box was lifted.

All rushed on it because it was chocolate cake on which "Happy Birthday Fajahad" was written.

As the cake was cut by the best batsman they all rushed to cake but Shela hid it.

Shela: “School arranged it!”

Qasim: “Theek hai! Par hum log apna apna hissa laga saktay hain na?”
(Okay! But can we use our piece?)

Shela: “Haan woh laga lena, par, andar, yahin!”
(Yeah, you can use it, but, here, inside!)

The permission rushed them from cake's piece to Fajahad on whom they were putting in the cake and singing their anthem with "Supahiyon! Mogambon khush hua" (Soldiers! Mogambo got pleased!)

                      -

Next day

Farah sat in van, but the van ran behind when he was coming in. He ran behind it for seconds but then left it.

He reached by himself from auto.

And when he was going in, every one of his group suddenly bumped on him and beat him. After a minute they all students stood and while panting they said "Happy Birthday"

Fajahad: “Pagal! Chutiya sala!”
(Idiots! F**k!)

                        -

March 20,

2 PM

Near the gate

Fajahad: “Haan”

And the two were giving high five when...

Sham, a toddler, was shrugging his pant and shouting "Fajad bhai! Fajad bhai!"

Fajahad: (knelt down) “Ooye mere cheetay kiya hua?”
(Yes my cheetah! What happen?)

Shaam: “Aaj holi hai! Aap bhi aao na!”
(Today is Holi! Won’t you come?)

Aarav: (who was standing) “Haan yaar, come on, tu bhi aa na!”
(Yeah party! Please come!)

Fajahad: (looked up at him) “kab hai?”
(When is it?)

Shaam: (shouted in his ears) “Aaj!”
(Today!)

Aarav agreed by moving index at him and having loop sided smile.

Fajahad: “Phir tou… Done Dona Done hai!” (Then it is…Done Dona done!) (He laughed while sham let his cutest small hair to fly up and down. And when he stopped jumping by finding out him staring lovingly, then he said) “Main aaon ga.” (I will come.) (then looked at Arnav) “Kyun nahi aaon ga!! (Why won’t I come), and smoothed the toddler's hair.

                          --

While going to check fans and lights in every class, Arsalan was sitting in corner on floor.

Fajahad: “Arsalan”
He knelt down near him, who was hugging his knees and shivering-letting himself to flood out in sweat, and try to pat him on shoulders.

Arsalan: “I don't want your consolation!”
He was ignited. And expressed himself with stammering and shivering, but quickly.

Fajahad: “Main tujh se humdardi nahi kar raha”
(I am not getting pity with you)
He himself, with pauses and shiver, tried to clarify him.

Arsalan: “Main bewakoof hoon kiya jo samjh na sakoon?”
(Am I stupid who cannot understand all of this?)
He was giving pauses and gasps. He was hiding his sob very well.

Fajahad: “Bewakoof aur tu!”(Stupid and you!)(he laughed) “Bewakoof tou woh hai jotujhe bewakoof samjhay! Tu tou bohat acha hai, Arsalan! Badla lenay ki jaga sub ko maaf kardeta hai!”
(That person is stupid who thinks you are stupid! You are very genuine, Arsalan! You always forgive everyone, instead of taking revenge!)

He marched away while murmuring “Isiliye tou bewakoof hoon” (That’s why I am stupid!)

Fajahad left with seeing and trying to stop him but he already left it.

Fajahad: “Iqra!!”

Iqra was in nearby class.

Iqra: “Haan bolo”
(Yes say)
The both foot it to each other.

Fajahad: “Aaj kuch Hania, Arsalan k saath kuch hua tha?”
(Was something happened with Arsalan, Hania and other of them?)

Iqra: “Kyun kia hua? Tum kyun pooch rahay ho?”
(Why? What happened? Why are you asking?)

Fajahad: “Tum batao na!”
(Please tell me!)

Iqra: “Haan hua tha, iski class k ladkon ne aur humari side k ladkon ne issay mara tha.”
(Yeah, boys of our side and his class beat him.)

Fajahad: “Tum ne mujhe uss waqt kyun nahi bataya?”
(Why you did not tell me at that time?)

Iqra: “Mujhe bhi yeh thori dair pehlay pata chala hai.”
(I was informed some minutes before.)

He nodded.

                 ---

In van there was sensible stare from behind.

              ----

March 20

"Rang barse bheegay chunar wali rang barse" (The scarf girl is drenched by the water colours), the song of Amitabh Bachan was playing in large ground all around loud.
He stepped in neat and clean white kurta shalwar which soon got colourful when all bumped on him from behind with “Holi hai!” (Its Holi!)

The whole crowd was dancing and throwing and splashing pink and red and blue when the pic was captured and hugging the ground .

And there was on the floor Sham in his hands with all friends beside in pic.

                  -----

"Fajahad holi khelnay gaya hai"
(Fajahad is gone to play Holi.)

                   ------

She slapped him. "Jo cheez humaray mazhab mein nahi hai woh nahi kia karo, agar tumhein is ghar mein rehna hai tou!"
(Don’t do anything which is against Islam if you want to live in my home!)

She slapped him again and again and shouting.

"Kiya hogaya hai?" (What has happened?), he pushed him around and beside him.
Her shouting and yelling along with the loud voice of slapping ran him upstairs in his room.
“Mummy!” he shouted and pushed him behind him and expressed “Kiya hogaya hai, aap ko!?” (What has happened to you!?)

"Kiya kardiya hai isnay?Kyun itna maar rahi hain isay?!" (What he has done? Why are you beating him so much?!), he put his hand around him and asked.

“Tum beech mein ne paro! Tumhein koi haq nahi hai humaray beech mein aanay ka! Stay out of it!” (You don’t come in between of us! You have no right to interfere in our matter! So! Stay out of it!)

"Fajahad mera bhai hai! Mujhe poora poora haq hai bolne ka! Kyun k aap k shor sharabay ki waja mera suqoon barbaad ho raha hai! Aur agar aap ko yaad ho tou main aap ko har mahinay kiraya deta hoon!”
(Fajahad is my brother! I have complete right to speak! Because your constant noise is producing disturbance in silence of my room! And if you not acknowledge with it so I would like to tell you that I pay rent of my room to you!)
His words and his expressions reddened his eyes and sealed her lips.

Faraz: "Holi hi kheli thi isnay! Konsa gunah kar k aaya tha k aap ne maarna shru kar dia? Chori ki thi, Daka dala tha? Nahi na! Phir kyun? Kisi ki khushyon mein shareek nahi hona chahiye kiya?!”
(He just played Holi! What crime he had commited that you started beating him? Did he do stealing? Did he robbed someone? No! Then why? Is it crime to be part of someone’s happiness and celebration?! )

"Mazhab mein iski ijazat nahi hai!"
(Religion doesn’t allow us!)

"Mazhab mein jhoot ki bhi ijazat nahi hai!" (Religion also does not permit us to say lie!), Fajahad came in front and expressed. "Jo aap roz bolti hain, aur dusron se bhi bulwati hain" (Which you say every day and ask everyone to say lie!), he continued, remaining behind his hand.

"Bakwas band karo apni!" (Stop nonsense!), she angered.

"Bakwas main nahi aap kar rahi hain! Aaj kal mein aap Nida bhabbi k saath hui hain warna jo aap karti thi unkay saath kiya woh jaiz hai aap k so called Islam mein?" (I am flooding out nonsense! Recently you patch up with Nida bhabbi otherwise what you have done with her, is allowed in your so-called Islam?!),Fajahad said.

He continued

"Aisay Islam pe main lanat bhejta hoon jo auron se badsuluki ki dawat deta hai!" (I send curse on that Islam which gives the lesson of being rude and unjust!)

And left the room behind.

He ran down and ran the bike behind.

                      ----

Meanwhile everyone was waiting for Essa and Fajahad outside Qasim's house who was also standing with Farhan and all of his group.

                     ----

He beat him. He threw him against the bike and

 

And hit fists on him. He threw him on road and hit his legs on him while all of them trying to stop him.

Farhan pulled him behind

Farhan: “Kiya hua hai kyun maar raha hai?” (What happened? Why are you beating him?)

Fajahad: “Isnay mummy ko meri complain ki! K main holi khailnay gaya hoon.” (He complained about me to Mummy! That I went to play Holi!)

Qasim: (bleeding while laying against the road) “Haan tou! It’s against Islam.”  

Farhan: “Ab tu maar! Jaa maar! Jitna chahay maar! Koi nahi rokay ga tujhay!” (Beat him! Go! Beat him! Beat him as much as you want! No one will stop you!)

Fajahad:“Islam! Islam, my s**t!” (stood him from collar and dragged against the tree) “Bara Islami bana phirta hai! Jo tu ne uss din kiya tha kiya woh jaiz hai?! Kiya who Islam hai?!” (You try to be very Islamic! Aren’t it! So is it allowed what you had done?! Was it Islam?!), and hit him fist on stomach.

Qasim: “Sub ko bataon ga k tu kis level tak gir sakta hai!” (I will tell everyone that how much your status is low and how much you are characterless!), he said.

Fajahad: “Agar tu apna moo kholay ga, tou main bhi apna moon kholoon ga! Aur jo main boloon ga uss k baad tu kisi ko moo dekhanay k bhi laik nahi rahay ga! Moulvi ka beta banta hai apni harkatein to dekh! Chutiya sala!” (If you will open your mouth! Then I will open my mouth too! And when I will open, then you will not be able to show your face publicily! See your actions first before pretending to be the son of Islamic Scholar! You f**k!)

And he punched him on face. He marched away.

Fajahad: (turned at him his face) “Yaad rakhio.” (Mark my words!)

Walking fast in anger to sit on bike when the phone rang and he was standing in centre of them

Fajahad: “Hello jee.. Acha acaha main aata hoon bus" (Hello…Okay okay…I am coming)

Looked at him, Farhan, and walked fast to bike. He sat on it and stared at him again

 Fajahad: “Yaad rakhio teri baat pe koi yakeen karay ya nahi par meri baat pe sub ka yakeen hoga.”
(Remember it! No one will listen to you but everyone will trust on me!), and bushed the peddle down, let engine start and hit the holding stones on him

Farhan ran to him

Farhan: “Qasim ne aisa kiya kiya tha? Bata na!!” (What Qasim had done! Tell me!)

Fajahad: (angry) “tang na kar! Hat yahan se!” (Don’t play with me! Move away!),Farhan was standing in his way against the head light.

Farhan: “Bata na!” (Tell me), he came near to him.

Fajahad: (slapped him) “Pass na aa mere!” (Don’t come near me!), and ran the bike behind.

                      ----

The feet ran and then stopped, hands gave warmth to worrying mother and replied "jee jee jee doctor"

And then he sat beside unconscious Salman who was opening his eyes gradually and finding him in front instead of anything he said "Thank you Fajahad, thank you"

"Thank you kaisa?" (What thank you)

                       ----

Next day

The student were stopped. Tahir-head of all male prefects came in front and said "You can't go from here, sub log library k through jao" (You all cannot go from here! Go in through library!)

Students: “Kyun?” (Why?)

Fajahad came forward

Fajahad: “Kyun k yeh mera order hai, aur maan na lazmi hai!” (Because it is my order, and it is obliged to obey it!)

Yahya (student of pre medical): “Kyun yeh order hai?” (Why here is such order?)

Ahmed and Hania passed between them and he walked aside to let them come beside him

And he, then, said:

Fajahad: “Isliye” (That’s why) (Each of the two stood beside him) “kiya hai tumhein pata nahi hai k rawaiya kaisa hona chahiye.” (because you don’t know how to behave.)

He then called all prefects

Fajahad: “prefects!”
All prefects came near in line

Fajahad: “In sub ko inki classes mein lay jao. Collywobbles ki tamam teachers aur workers ko alert kar dia jaye. Unko duty pe lagaya jaye.” (Take them to their class. Alert all teachers and workers of Collywobbles. Bring them on their duty!)

                        -----

School hours over

Fajahad was packing his bag

Arsalan: “Fajahad!”

Fajahad: “Hey Arsalan! Kaisa hai tu! Tujhe ek good news deni thi.”
(Hey Arsalan! What’s up! I want to give good news!)

He was looking down.

Fajahad: “Faraz bhai wants to hire you. Bhai ne teri programming dekhi thi. Tu meray saath abhi office chalay ga? bus kara k office chalay jayein gay?” (Faraz bhai wants to hire you! Bhai saw your programming. Will you come office with me now? Can you with me there by bus?)

He was looking down. He was not answering.

Fajahad: “Kiya hua? Tu neechay kyun dekh raha hai? Mujhe dekh na. Koi baat karni hai?”
(What happen? Is everything alright? Why are you looking down? See me. Do want to talk to me?)

Arsalan: “Thank you kehna tha.” (Want to say thank you. )

Fajahad: “Kis liye...abay yaar woh tou meri duty hai. Tou karna tou tha hi. Aur galat bhi tou kar rahay thay woh log.” (For what…Ohh gosh! It was my duty! So I was obliged to do it! And they were also doing wrong! That’s why!)

Arsalan: “Par taradiddle ki teacher on ka kiya hoga? They all are labelling you BADTAMEEZ.”
(But what about teachers of Taradiddle? They are all labelling you BADTAMEEZ.)

Fajahad: “Sub theek ho jaye ga. Fikar na kar.”
(Everything will be alright. Don’t take tension.)

                         -----

And while to save himself from chasing while playing truth and dare he ran up on

 

On the van. And they were informed he left for kashif's factory.

But when his home came then they came to know he was sitting on the van having conversation with other bus conductors and tractors.

                      ------

Arsalan: “Kiya aisay nahi bana saktay?” (Can’t we make it like this?)

Faraz: “Yeah that's great!” (He commented while looking at his work) “Hum iska yeh wala hissa banayein gay.” (We will make it that part of it) (He pointed out) “Okay!” he widened his lips and blinked.

Arsalan: “Aur yeh rahi programming, Sir” (And here is the programming, Sir), he gave him stapled papers.

Faraz: “Don't call me sir. Call me Faraz, only Faraz.”

He nodded.

                      -----

"Kal awards hain, tum aao gee?" (Tomorrow is awards. Will you come?)

"Awards?"

"Haan har saal prefects k awards hotay hain jis mein prefects ko awards miltay hain. Tum aao gee?" (There are awards for prefects every year. Will you come?)

"Haan aaon gee. Tumhein koi award milay ga?" (Yeah, I will come. But will you get any award?)

"Pata nahi" (No idea)

"Okay"

                    ----




© 2018 Irenic


Author's Note

Irenic
review
Badtameez means insolent

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

77 Views
Added on July 31, 2018
Last Updated on July 31, 2018
Tags: awards, prefects, taradiddle, collywobbles, hire, hissa, programming, Holi, punched, maar, gunah, mazhab, religion

Fard


Author

Irenic
Irenic

Karachi, Sindh, Pakistan



About
World is a painting and I am one of wanderer in it who is known by the name of IRENIC in its tiny piece's another world called INTERNET. more..

Writing
Plain Plain

A Poem by Irenic


Collection Collection

A Poem by Irenic


Compilation Compilation

A Poem by Irenic