Sleep A Editor,Wake Up With A Textual Failure

Sleep A Editor,Wake Up With A Textual Failure

A by Irvine
"

Im idly talking with them.They dun really need my logic

"

Half way through the dinner,I found myself in a kitchenheimer’s stuck holding a slice of pizza with my favourite cheese-orions mixture.Another day of missing the corpses of all the mistakes I made for you in purpose.I was wishing you into the worst situation so I couldn’t drag you down even deeper.Your voice has dried my throat out,but our last wish is now only in my deja-vu scene since our dreams are grounded on a epitaph .Blame it on the truth that I’m not a kid who could let things go so I have to leave that slow burn comment on your myspace to make you feel miserable to figure it out for days and excruciated for other days.

 
Standing on the roof of your house hiding the fact that I want to stand under your window telling you I’m as invisible as in any non-conventional ways. I’m pulling out of my dead body but left my crippled mind in your head for it has more scars than my body does.Then I wish I could hear your sorrys and record them as my ringtones to remind me who’s been the most impaired one. So Take this, the post-proposal-withdrawal-syndrome as salt onto your wounds I carved on you.Only pray I could still hide behind these words when I wake up next to you the every next day.

© 2009 Irvine


Author's Note

Irvine
I hear those ringings around my ears every since i close my eyes in the middle of night.I only hope it's not a subconscious thing going on in my head.I hate those subconscious things cuz they can just tell me directly.

My Review

Would you like to review this ?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting write. well penned

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

275 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 12, 2009

Author

Irvine
Irvine

Beijing, China



About
Hey !Want some cool ppl o meet,cool ppl to see here. Seems pretty fun to write,to share,to dream at this place. more..

Writing
Pebble River Pebble River

A Poem by Irvine