Love

Love

A Poem by Isabella Francetti
"

Happily Ever After

"
"There are these great emotions called feelings, and there is this great feeling called LOVE. Love is one of the most complicated words there has ever existed. A person does not know really when he/she is in love they feel it, because you feel happiness you feel complete like nothing is missing. There is a difference between like and love. Physical aspects and other attractive details can melt you away but this things do not full a person. When we get in love with a person it’s because we got in love with their personality and with the real person that is inside of them not caring whether they are fat or ugly you will always see them like the most beautiful and important human being there has ever existed. Love can make us go crazy with our actions, and unfortunately there are people who are meant to fall in love with each other but not meant to be together. I believe this people will go on with their life’s and date hundreds of different people but will always have the face of this special person in their pretty little minds. The years will pass and these two persons will have two very different life’s well constructed, and one day they will meet again together and will remember the love they had a long time ago and they will feel that it was just like yesterday that they saw each other because their love is stronger than the years that maintained them apart, these two are soulmates. They will eventually get married and live happily ever after."

© 2013 Isabella Francetti


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

229 Views
Added on January 9, 2013
Last Updated on January 9, 2013
Tags: love, couple, lovers, date, pefect, day, girl, boy, couuple, feelings, happy, ending, everafter, forever, together, married, soulmates

Author

Isabella Francetti
Isabella Francetti

Currently Mexico DF, Italy



About
Hello I am a 19 year old Italian girl, I practice three languages. I love writing about life and love. I have a passion towards writing about feelings and reality. Writing is my hobby and someday will.. more..

Writing