Love is YOU!

Love is YOU!

A Poem by Isamar Lima
"

This is a little poem I wrote. It was inspired by someone I've come to known. Music and Stars shared their emotions to me. Hope you enjoy it!

"
It's inevitable to feel the way you do when you are falling for someone. The way they look, the way they sound, the way they think, and the way they express themselves. All you know is that you just want to spend as much time getting to know that one person. The feeling changes you. You go from seeing black and white, to seeing the full rainbow. The feeling makes you want to change, not just for yourself, but so you can be what you want to have.
 GET what you GIVE. 
It's that feeling you get, like when you look at the stars and can't help but think how magnificent they look. That's you in my eyes. Even if others can't see it, know that in my mind, my world, my center, my universe, my reality, my being, my soul that is all I see. YOU are my star, you light my way, you make me want to look up every night and think about life. Think about what the future holds for me, and not just me, you as well. You become a part of me as every second in our timeless dimension pass me by. Every moment counts, and you become more. More than a simple "other-person", more than a friend, more than a lover, more than a future. 
YOU become ME.
You become so dear, that every thought, every smile, every laugh, every feeling surrounds you.
What is love? 
Love is YOU!
Love is the endless times I think of you. The endless things I come up with to make you feel a part of me. The endless moments we share. 
LOVE is ENDLESS.
Love is what some might think of when they don't feel time. The microsecond we don't feel, but surely know its there. Like my favorite saying says "Love is like the wind, we can't see it, but WE can FEEL IT!"
It's a pleasure being able to understand love in my own perspective. An even greater pleasure living it every second of life. Love is that sensation we aspire to find. In every way, it's the one true treasure we look for and always enjoy the riches it provides us. 
Its's true some lose hope. It's true most won't ever believe in it again. It's worst when they can't find it ever. 
Love is the one true force we as human beings don't have an exact answer to what it is. It differs from person to person. From feeling to feeling. From experience to experience. I can share what I think love is, and some might agree or not. The bottom line is, love is for everyone and everyone is for love. It's a never-ending Tale. Dream. Truth. Feeling. Reality. 
Love is everywhere. 
We are made from love, so it's clear how much more it makes us want to have it. 
The next time you feel butterflies when you see someone, know that is a sensation you can't escape from. Sooner or later it will be knocking at your door, and you won't have an excuse for it. 
Sink in it. Loose yourself. But most important......BELIEVE!
BELIEVE that there's someone out there looking for YOU just like you are looking for THEM!

© 2015 Isamar Lima


Author's Note

Isamar Lima
Sorry for grammar problems, please give me your opinion, share it if you want, I want people to read what I think

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Featured Review

"YOU are my star, you light my way, you make me want to look up every night and think about life. Think about what the future holds for me, and not just me, you as well. You become a part of me as every second in our timeless dimension pass me by. Every moment counts, and you become more."

A very enjoyable poem with endless things to share. Bravo........................

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Isamar Lima

8 Years Ago

I am truly amazed that my poem makes you feel that way Sami. Thank you very much.
Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

True amazement. You are welcome. ...:)......



Reviews

"YOU are my star, you light my way, you make me want to look up every night and think about life. Think about what the future holds for me, and not just me, you as well. You become a part of me as every second in our timeless dimension pass me by. Every moment counts, and you become more."

A very enjoyable poem with endless things to share. Bravo........................

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Isamar Lima

8 Years Ago

I am truly amazed that my poem makes you feel that way Sami. Thank you very much.
Sami Khalil

8 Years Ago

True amazement. You are welcome. ...:)......
I love it! Reminds me of someone I know. Love is an amazing thing.👏👏👏👍👍

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Isamar Lima

8 Years Ago

Thank you very much! I am glad you took the time to read it and enjoyed it. :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 16, 2015
Last Updated on September 16, 2015
Tags: love, letter for you, endless, my perspective

Author

Isamar Lima
Isamar Lima

Puerto Barrios, Izabal, Guatemala



About
Chill guy. I am no writer, I just get moments where my thoughts match the words I write and BOOM something comes out. Hope you can enjoy the little things I write. more..

Writing