The light army vs the dark

The light army vs the dark

A Story by iveltac

The Light Vs Darkness

 

 Chapter 1: we will fight

Hello there my name is death. I am here to tell you a great story of a great war. Listen carefully for it changed the course of history. Death began. The king of light, King Sunbeam was pondering what to do next. He sat in his golden yellow chair.

 

The great hall was completely yellow and it put off a great glow for all to see. Sunbeam had yellow hair that was as bright as the sun. His armor was a dim yellow and looked like gold. His skin was a deep yellow. His eyes were blue as the sky and his dagger was brighter than the sun passed down from generation to generation.

 

Sunbeam and his people (the light people) had been hiding from the darkness for many years. They had been hiding behind clouds for years and they were tired of hiding. The General of the Army just told Sunbeam that several thousand soldiers were going to fight the darkness whether they got permission or not.

 

Sunbeam was tired of hiding too but he didn’t think he could defeat lord Darkness. Lord darkness drove his people into hiding and when they went into hiding the world fell into darkness.

 

Sunbeam sat up in his throne and walked down to his general. “General we will no longer hide.” “Tell the army that they can fight and I will lead them.” The general nodded and quickly made his way to the army. Sunbeam followed close behind him looking around the castle. Sunbeams horse Starlight was waiting for him at the head of the army.

 

His horse was a beautiful glowing white like the stars at night. Her hair hung down upon her mane. Sunbeam mounted and turned to his army. “Today we may all perish.” The general rode up and turned to the men. “King if you don’t mind can I take over?” The king nodded. The general turned back to the men. “Men I will give the speech now. “They may take our lives but they will never take our Sun Core.”

 

The general raised a mighty glowing stone. It was the source of the suns power. If it was destroyed the world would be in darkness forever. They were in the sun right now and it was hiding behind some clouds.

 

A door opened like a garage door would and a rainbow appeared from the sun to the earth. Sunbeam led his men onto the rainbow and towards earth. They traveled with no action for the first couple of hours but they soon saw a winged machine fly in the distance.

 

They were all distracted by this but soon were traveling again. They made earth in a couple more hours. When they touched the surface the ground quaked. With a great shout the dark army came out of the ground holding there corrupted weapons.

 

Sunbeam grinned as lord Darkness came out of the ground. “Charge”sun beam yelled. Lord Darkness chuckled as he lifted his weapon and his horse went flying into the air.

 

  To be continued

 

© 2015 iveltac


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

I love this story a lot. Its very interesting, and I don't know if the next part is out yet since you made this story a long time ago, but if it isn't, I can't wait for it!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

iveltac

8 Years Ago

thanks lydie yes i havent made it yet. but ive gotten alot of likes. i might continue.
lydie

8 Years Ago

You should continue it.
iveltac

8 Years Ago

yeah ive been thinking about a book. Actualy i think i will work on it. Thanks for refreshing it in .. read more
I love the story it amazing! Your amazing writer keep up the god work! When is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it does :)

Posted 9 Years Ago


iveltac

9 Years Ago

I wrote this some time ago. I have chapter 2 rough draft done but i need to fix it. Ive had several .. read more
I'm not really for sure why. When I was reading it I kept imagining skeeter off the bedtime stories reading it. I love the story it amazing! Your amazing writer keep up the god work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


iveltac

9 Years Ago

:p now im a god. lol thanks for reviewing.
Katie

9 Years Ago

I did mean to put that ... :) and no problem I like reading your work!
iveltac

9 Years Ago

:p thanks..
This is a really good read. The overall story got me hooked, and I cannot wait to read the next installment. Keep up the good work Iveltac!)

Posted 9 Years Ago


iveltac

9 Years Ago

Thank you for reviewing. it means alot to me.
I can't wait for the next part! This was great! I can't believe you actually did what I suggested! You are an amazing friend, Iveltac. I hope our friendship lasts..... Message me anytime you'd like:)

Sincerely,

A girl who is out of her mind :p

Posted 9 Years Ago


iveltac

9 Years Ago

I totaly agree.
Cool Girl

9 Years Ago

I went back to read this, and then I saw this comment thread. Lol
iveltac

9 Years Ago

:p............
I'm waiting eagerly for the nex part, although I must say it needs a little more description, just a little.
Other then that the story is really good, I liked what I just read and I will be waiting for the next part.

Posted 9 Years Ago


iveltac

9 Years Ago

i dont know. maybe cool girl :p. im joking shes a rainbow lady.
Lizardo

9 Years Ago

hahahahaha, I'm sure you'll think of something, but if you need any help on something just ask me :)
iveltac

9 Years Ago

KK will do.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

631 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 9, 2015
Last Updated on January 9, 2015

Author

iveltac
iveltac

Middle Earth, KS



About
im in my first year of highschool. Im 14 years old. I love to write and do cubees. My favorite music is Christian Contemp. Although i do like some linkin park. My favorite songs are Fighter by j.. more..

Writing
Friends Friends

A Poem by iveltac


Star Wars Star Wars

A Poem by iveltac


Superman Superman

A Poem by iveltac



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Let it Go Let it Go

A Poem by Cool Girl