My dream..

My dream..

A Story by Seiky
"

This is just a short story describing how I feel about our world.

"

     My dream is….

 I have many dreams, some are really big and wild and some are just, you know the regular teenage dreams. Why do people have dreams? -You may ask. Well, dreams are a gift to a person: dreams provide the spark needed to awake the crimson red, rugged,raging yet calm fire inside you; the fire that drives one’s soul restlessly towards the ultimate goal; the fire that fills with desire to achieve; the fire of ambition. This eternal fire once sparked to life can never be quenched, even the mightiest; the most stalwart of powers cannot stop that fire. It is that drive the keeps the Earth going. The thousands of people given that same spark to light that same fire have contributed towards technology as we know it, the child of that fire however as this fire can create it can also destroy …

 My most memorable dream would be the dream of living a life enriched with happiness and balance. I believe that people should strive to keep the balance between them and the life around them.  I want to one day be able to find a small exotic island in one of the vast, vigorous, vivid oceans.

Away from all the wars and conflicts that shake the human race by questioning our ability to live in peace and balance with our kind as do plants and animals, as I have never acknowledged an animal which fights for nothing but money, fame or religion. Animals fight to survive, to procreate, to never go extinct they adapt to their environment and respect it instead of changing it and destroying it for their likes exactly like humans do.

 What amazes me the most is that humans all have the opportunity to procreate to have families, to survive, to exist to have a meaning in their lives, to never run out of food or to worry about where they will sleep. They throw that opportunity in the abyss! Humans start wars over resources that will diminish as a result of these wars, humans fight to save lives and yet at the same time take lives away. Humans have forsaken the one ultimate rule and right to everyone, the right of equality, to know that every living organism in this planet has a meaning and it’s life should not be taken away to make sure another one is living right because if balance is kept no one should ever have to fight any wars and if religions are followed the way they are claimed to be written no one should ever be hurt because of religion.  

 

So I really do hope that one day I will be able to find a small place on Earth where balance is preserved and start a family. A family that will not have to live through all the bad things we have to live through now. A family that will never know a reason to kill other than to survive, a family that will always preserve balance. And I wish that some people will do the same thing because there is still hope in our world and maybe the only hope is to get away from the world and stop trying to fix the problems because they are way too many by now. People tried to fix these problems and failed. The only way to get rid of these problems is to forget them and to make sure the new generation never makes these same problems by repeating the same mistakes we have made to do so they will have to be raised outside of these problems , because it is in human nature to repeat mistakes.

© 2013 Seiky


Author's Note

Seiky
I hope you like it and find it interesting, feel free to share it :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on September 22, 2013
Last Updated on September 22, 2013
Tags: world, balance

Author