We All Fall

We All Fall

A Story by coma black☯

  I stared up into his big brown eyes. The ones that I had seen or thought of at least every day of my life. The air was still and everything was perfectly silent. The only sound you could hear was our soft breath and the sound of our hearts beating softly. 
  "Are you scared?" he asked me, breaking the perfect silence. His voice rang out into the air and echoed, even though he wasn't that loud. 
  "No," I said. But I was scared. I was terrified. 
  You smiled softly in the darkness. "I'm not scared either," you said. 
  He gripped my hand tightly and we stared down the building. It was tall and monstrous. But I guess everything seemed tall and monstrous to us. We were just kids on the inside. Just stupid kids that were sick of life and living in a small town. 
  "This is it," he said. 
  And we jumped. 
  Just like that, we took soaring off into the air. The air around us was moving at a rapid speed, our hair was flying up into the wind. I laughed and for a second, everything was absolutely beautiful. The way your face was formed into a wide grin. The way your hair was messed up. The way your hand was tightened around mine, refusing to let go.
  It was lovely. 
  But then, we hit the ground. 
  And everything went back to normal. 

© 2012 coma black☯


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

252 Views
Added on May 18, 2012
Last Updated on May 18, 2012

Author

coma black☯
coma black☯

Nowhere



About
People call me Amber. I'm 16. I listen to Pierce The Veil. I hate boys. Yeah that's pretty much it. more..

Writing