4

4

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~
"

Told by... Liam!!!! ^^

"
I looked over my shoulder and watched her hurry toward her first hour.
Poor girl... I thought. I wish I could comfort her now... Unfortunately, she didn't know me yet. "She will soon..." I muttered to myself.
"Yes?" The lady at the front desk of the office said.
"Can I have a schedule change. I think there's a mistake."
"What kind of mistake?" She asked as her thoughts lingered over my features.
"I signed up for chorus, but I was put in art class. Now, normally, I wouldn't mind, but it seems that you placed me in an eleventh grade course- where I'm a sophomore who was lucky to be put in mainstream classes in my last school." While I spoke, I used my eyes to hold her attention, making her focus on the task on hand rather than my performance in bed. (Rather good she thought. I would've been quite flattered- if she wasn't twice my assumed age. I was acting the part of fifteen, she was thirty. The thought was repulsive)
"Are you sure you couldn't endure it for a day? The new schedule would be ready by tomorrow."
I shook my head. "No... What would the point be? Just please... Reorganizing my schedule can't possible take that long. the roster doesn't matter- that will be changed by tomorrow, right-" I searched her mind for her name. "-Linda?"
She paused. "Right." She mumbled, taking my schedule. The way it would change, I would be put in all of her classes. Which was wonderful.
"To give you the electives you want, I'll have to put you in the slightly advanced classes. Is that okay?" She said.
"I'll manage, I suppose."
"I'm sure the teachers will be able to work with you. Or maybe they can provide you with a tutor."
"That would help tremendously."
Linda nodded and continued her typing.
"Oh, and Linda?" I said as she handed me my new schedule. "You might want to control yourself... Thoughts like those could get you in trouble with your... husband." I fought the wry smile that threatened to reveal itself.
As I walked away, I heard her gasp. However did he know? Was the thought. I chuckled to myself, shaking my head.


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Woah. He can read thoughts? That's awesome. :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Dark Angel ~

11 Years Ago

Yes :)
Probably my favorite thing about him
Miranda

11 Years Ago

Lol. :)
dude yes this is fing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted 12 Years Ago


It's a little weird how he calls her by her first name. As a new student trying to fit in, wouldn't he want to avoid trouble?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Yeaaaah buddy! He can read minds AND he's got emo hair! YES!

Posted 12 Years Ago


haha, so he can read minds? awesome!

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol! its amusing (:

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

348 Views
6 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 1, 2011
Last Updated on June 1, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


6 6

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


15 15

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


7 7

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


10 10

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


5 5

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~