6

6

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~
"

Starts off told by Izzy, then switches to Liam again.

"
I got home, smiling. Smiling. Liam... he called me Isibell... I hadn't been called Isibell in four years... Since my dad died because... I didn't want to remember him... It hurt when I remembered.
But Liam said my name differently... I didn't mind when he said it... When he said it, I didn't hurt.
Moreover, he made me forget that I was hurting- very badly- this morning. He let me cry on his shoulder and spoke to me like I mattered, like he cared. Like he knew me.
"You seem happier than you were when you left." Mom said as she came through the door.
"We got a new student... I'm glad that there was a least one person who didn't care what I did or who I dated."
"That must be pleasant."
"Pleasant doesn't cover it."

The week went by quickly, happily. Liam made it so I didn't have to worry. He didn't care about the rumor (that while I dated Anthony, I fucked six different people. Four guys and two girls. Apparently, my new nicknames were w***e and s**t) that spread like small pox through the school. Over the week, I got the feeling that he would end up knowing me better than anyone else did because he listened to me when I spoke, instead of faking it like my used to be friends did.
But on Friday night, something struck me. His eyes... they aren't... Are they purple? Not, like, bright purple... but deep and dark... No, it must be contacts or something... No one has purple eyes. But...
And no one could look so perfect. His hair framed his face perfectly, his smile was modest, innocent... but dangerous as well. The way he held himself.. it made him seem confident- when he didn't come off as confident at all. How...?
But before I could dwell on it, my eyes closed and I was asleep.

Liam
Haha, how adorable.
I was watching Isibell sleep (as creepy as that sounds) and she was so cute. She was so... oblivious- as to be expected in sleep. The world could've ended and she wouldn't have known.
What added to it was the fact that she talked in her sleep.
During the past week (because I've watched her sleep for the past week. Why? Because I can), most of her speaking has had to do with Anthony- the a*s, breaking her heart like that- but it has gradually shifted away from him. Still a little on him each night, but there was less of him and more of... me. Which made me really happy.
"Liam..." She mumbled, tossing over in bed.
Yes, darling?
"Thank you..."
What for? What had I done to deserve her thanks?
"You kept me here."
Oh.


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Creepy. He watches her while she sleeps? Strange. :S

Posted 11 Years Ago


awwwwww...thats soooo cute! i was smiling when they were together. I can't wait to read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awww, this is cute! Keep writing this, I find myself smiling and picturing them together.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Aaah, I really like this book! It's so cute! The part about him watching her sleep is still a little creepy though ;)

Posted 12 Years Ago


since when did angels curse? lol

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

379 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 3, 2011
Last Updated on June 3, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


11 11

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


18 18

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


21 21

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


22 22

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


26 26

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~