8

8

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~

Liam was going to come to my house.
"It's not fair." I muttered as we walked from the bus stop.
"How is not fair?" He asked, chuckling.
"I've never even heard you say where you live."
"I told you I lived on a street, in a house, somewhere in the vicinity." His lip curled up again. "That should be enough."
"But I want an actual address." I whined.
"It's not that important- you'll see my house soon enough." He nodded. "Yours is coming up soon, right?"
"Yeah... see, I don't want you in my house."
"Why not? Am I that awful? Will I be so hated?"
"No! It's just... You'll be turned off by it... It's really... terrible."
"It cant be that bad. It is your house."
"Which is why it's so horrible."
He just laughed again, shaking his head.

~~~
"Mom, this is Liam." I said when I saw her pause as she walked into the house.
"Can I speak to you for a moment?" She asked after giving Liam a small wave. "Just a second."
I followed her into the kitchen. "That's Liam?" She asked. "He's the man who brought you home when you had the panic attack."
Huh... 'Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded. "Well, what's wrong with that?"
"You didn't know him, and he knew where you live." She sighed.
"I have a lot of things in my pack with my address. Relax mom. I'm safe with him." Although... I was curious.
"Over protective mothers." I sighed, sitting with Liam again. "You gotta love 'em."
He gave a small smile. "It is nosy of me to ask what you guys were talking about?"
I smirked. "Yes, very. But I'll tell you anyway. We were talking about a man who carried me home one day when I had a panic attack... We both didn't know him, so we find it weird that he found my house so easily."
"Mmm..." He said, nodding. He looked down and started to scribble on a piece of paper.
"..She thinks that man was you..." I added. He paused and looked up. A light glinted in his violet eyes, then they darkened. He looked back down, his hair dropping to cover his face. "Liam?"
"Yes?" He answered, not looking up.
"You need to tell me whether or not it was you."
"Why do I 'need' to tell you?"
"Because of two things. One: this is my house- it'd be creepy if you knew where I lived before I ever met you, and I'd probably kick you out and never talk you again if it was true and you didn't tell me. Two: right now, you're the only truth I have in life- the one sure thing I have. If you don't answer, the sureness I have in you, the trust that I need so desperately to put in someone... I'd be doubting it... I need to hold on to it."
He met my eyes again. "I was going on a walk and found you passed out on the road... I looked through your bag for your address and found it."
"Ok." I nodded. "Was that so hard?"
His mouth curled up at a corner. "No... But... there are other things... that will be harder for me to say."
I raised an eyebrow. "What?"
He dropped his eyes again and bit his lip.
"You can tell me." I murmured.
"Can I?" He answered- though I knew I probably wasn't supposed to hear. "I don't want to tell you here." He said after a while.
"Why not?"
"You're more likely to believe me if I show you at my house. That, and now you have the chance to see where I live- since that seems to be so important to you."
"I'll believe you if you tell me now..."
He laughed out loud. "No... no, you won't. Trust me." He ran a hand through his hair. "School ends next week. Come over after school and I'll tell you."
"Aww, but next week is so far away." I fake whined.
"Too bad, love. That or nothing."


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
Probably not my best chapter... :/
The next one will be better... promise.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, he sounds harsh.

Posted 11 Years Ago


awwwwwwwwwww.......! they are SOOOOOOO cute together!!!!!! i love this more and more each chapter. I'm gunna read more!

Posted 12 Years Ago


Awww--nyaaa-nyaaaaaawwww! Damn I'm weird. This. Is. So. Cute. If my.. ex bestfriend... Sam read this, she'd be like "AWWW!" like when she caught me and my ex girlfriend kissing... Awkward silence.. It least, for me. Anyways, sorry for that bit of information that really was so off track it's funny. Why the hell do I ramble in reviews when no one will answer me? I dunno. Very good though, this is really cute.

Posted 12 Years Ago


aww, he called her 'love'!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

376 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2011
Last Updated on June 12, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


16 16

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


24 24

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


17 17

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


Days with You Days with You

A Poem by Thea


25 25

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~