16

16

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~
"

Liam (who most of you must not be happy with now.)

"
Goddess, why did this hurt so bad? I'm still her guardian, I can still watch over her... But why do I feel so bad?
Somehow, I managed to fly nonstop for three days. I had done it unconsciously at first, I had been trying to escape the pain that fell upon me when she said she hated me. The image of her face as she said it was burned into my mind.
I am a damned creature, aren't I? And am I crying again?
"For someone who's supposed to be strong, you cry like a baby."
Michael flew up next to me with Gabriel (my other only friend).
"Shut up." I mumbled.
"Liam, it's okay to cry if you're truly upset, as I can imagine you are." Gabe said, flying to my other side.
"What are you guys doing here?" I asked.
"Goddess sent us to watch you." Michael said. "She said she sensed some unsafe thoughts coming from you."
"By unsafe, he means suicidal." Gabe added.
I had thought of killing myself? There's a surprise. (But seriously, when did that thought come up? Wait... I did have one thought... I had wondered what would happen if I folded my wings in from about 1500 feet) "Oh. Why couldn't she console me herself?"
"She thinks that this is a time for you to figure things out for yourself."
Of course. "So you're here to stop me from plummeting to a death that I probably deserve?"
They both nodded.
"How nice of you." I chose then, sadly, to look up and see how brilliantly white their wings were.
"You're nothing but a demon. That's all you ever have been, all you ever will be." What if she was right?
"Liam, hey bud, don't think about that now." Gabe sighed. "You need to get back to the way you started this."
"Unattached." Micheal put in.
"I can't unattach myself from this. I let myself fall too deep." The three of us flew in silence for quite a while. "Michael... no... Gabriel... Gave, look, I know it's not quite your place- you're higher up than this... but can you watch Isibell for the few weeks before school starts? I need to sort things out." Michael and Gabe were kind of like arch angels. They almost never left Heaven...
"Sure," Gabe said. "I'll do it."
"We'll both do it." Michael said. I raised an eyebrow. Gabriel was the amazingly sweet one who would pretty much say yes to everything- which is why I asked him. Michael always said no... almost always. "You need your time. Even though what you're planning on doing is no doubt stupid and reckless... you need to figure this out on your own. I get that."
I smiled for the first time in three days. "I love you, Michael."
He chuckled and shook his head. "Love you too, Liam."
"Liam... what about me?" Gabe asked.
I felt my smile grow. "You know I love you, why do I need to say it?"
"Because if you don't, I don't get the chance to say I love you back."
I rolled my eyes. "I love you Gabe."
"Love you more, Liam."

~~~
I finally decided to stop when I got to a cliff (I wasn't going to throw myself off of it, get a grip people).
Are you willing to accept me yet?
Goddess, I hadn't heard that voice in a while. My demon self.
No, I will not accept you. I answered. But I need to let go for a little while...
And you're going to trust me for that 'little while'?
Do I have a choice? You're the only way.
It's your funeral, I guess.

You don't see that without her that I'm already dead?


© 2011 Dark Angel ~


Author's Note

Dark Angel ~
I don't think this chapter is my best... but I tries really hard... and I also tried to give you a look at Liam's friends' personalities, so that good... right? O_O
Better descriptions of Michael and Gabe will come when Isibell meets them.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

XD i like Gabe. I couldn't stop laughing when i got close to the end. That sounds like me and my friends. This is still really good. I seriously cannot stop reading this.

Posted 12 Years Ago


lol made me laugh near the end
("Liam... what about me?" Gabe asked.
I felt my smile grow. "You know I love you, why do I need to say it?"
"Because if you don't, I don't get the chance to say I love you back."
I rolled my eyes. "I love you Gabe."
"Love you more, Liam.") haha gold



Posted 12 Years Ago


Awwww nooo! He CAN'T! What if Goddess doesn't take him back!? Omg, what if that happens! I can't. Stop. Reading. Oh and btw I like Gabe, he's funny. And by accident you put 'Gave' instead of 'Gabe'.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

338 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 26, 2011
Last Updated on June 26, 2011


Author

Dark Angel ~
Dark Angel ~

Where am I, exactly?, FL



About
Izzy. Short for Ismode. I write... All the time xD sadly, I don't have the time to post them here. I'm nerdy, a choir geek, and probably really, really weird. I tend to be quiet until I get to know y.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


27 27

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


6 6

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


10 10

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~


14 14

A Chapter by Dark Angel ~